Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphy

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Sucks poo, such a bad trade. I don't give a poo if it was only a 7th rounder, he can't catch to save his fuging life. If we wanted a receiver with great speed and rock hard hands then I'm sure we could have found one for league minimum

1 person likes this

Posted

He's had a few good plays, and some bad ones. Kinda like the whole roster. I don't get the complaint.

3 people like this

Posted

He just does not make those tough catches in traffic..he never fights for the ball. the ball he caught..on the slant was just thrown so hard it stuck to him...great Cam throw moment. He had that end zone jump ball but apparently has been coached by Nakamura on how to attack the jump ball.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Otah wasn't a fat lazy bum who could pass a physical it wouldn't even matter.

1 person likes this

Posted

He just does not make those tough catches in traffic..he never fights for the ball. the ball he caught..on the slant was just thrown so hard it stuck to him...great Cam throw moment. He had that end zone jump ball but apparently has been coached by Nakamura on how to attack the jump ball.

There were two potential touchdowns he could have caught and he didn't. He pisses me off so much, Naanee 2.0. Man, we need a receiver.

Posted

Which is why we need to find a legit #2 reciever this offseason.

Dwayne Bowe strong physical reciever and a great jump ball reciever.

Posted

I dont hate Murphy but he is not a number 2. He is worth a 7th rounder..at least.

Bowe is too much of a loose cannon..running the wrong route, playing lazy...I like him better than Murphy...but not for the money.

Bowe gets garbage time catches to pad his stats..hey like how we play the season..

Posted

I am disappointed with Murphy too, but that was pretty much his MO coming out of Oakland. Blazer with bricks for hands.

Posted

We need a receiver that can steal the immunity idol from Nakamura. Obviously Gettis can't.

Posted

mike wallace. spend dat money

or draft

Posted

I don't think he is terrible but we can definitely do better. Please tell me Lafell is coming back this weekend...

What did Chicago give up for Brandon Marshall again, a third rounder? Instead we trade for Murphy, LOL.

Posted

I don't think he is terrible but we can definitely do better. Please tell me Lafell is coming back this weekend...

What did Chicago give up for Brandon Marshall again, a third rounder? Instead we trade for Murphy, LOL.

Why waste a Third round pick on a proven commodity and playmaker?

At least it was a 7th rounder for Murphy, Hurney knew what he was getting with this pick.

I mean it is not like we traded a 2nd to get a QB to convert to a WR..ha ha that would be insane..right?

2 people like this