Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Murphy

59 posts in this topic

murphy is good depth and he's cheap, and he's come up with a number of catches. i wouldn't want him starting but as a WR3 or WR4 he's pretty damn good.

He just does not make those tough catches in traffic..he never fights for the ball. the ball he caught..on the slant was just thrown so hard it stuck to him...great Cam throw moment. He had that end zone jump ball but apparently has been coached by Nakamura on how to attack the jump ball.

lol, now that is straight comedy, especially when i think about that roddey white jump ball. Roddy+White+Haruki+Nakamura+Carolina+Panthers+qyqVkwQb9YWl.jpg

He definitley doesn't know how to catch a ball in traffic. He can't seem to get his hands in the right position to even be close.

After looking at that photo is that why Norman was benched a few weeks later?

I think that DB yesterday did just enough to throw him off.. but he should have made the catch. For being a speedy guy, he never has much separation.

I've seen worse than Murphy. Why does every questionable player have to be the "worst player ever"?

Everyone was saying this stuff about Tolbert just a few weeks ago. Give it time.

everyone saying we gave up a 7th rounder for murphy, we also gave them goodson too iirc

Goodson was for Bruce Campbell

I've seen worse than Murphy. Why does every questionable player have to be the "worst player ever"?

Everyone was saying this stuff about Tolbert just a few weeks ago. Give it time.

Please tell me who are you quoting, cause it isn't me. Tolbert was actually a proven RB, Murphy is in his 14th game of his 4 year fuging career, you wanna know how terrible Murphy is? He can't even match Naanee's numbers from last year.

Murphy waits for the ball to come to him. He needs to attack it. He relies heavily on the basket catch. I'm not impressed with him, but he is serviceable. He actually reminds me of Drew Carter.

He's garbage. That catch vs the eagles was luck. A broke clock is right twice a day.