Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, we have waited long enough to play the Raiders...BLACK WIDOW, come on downnnnnn

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Woof!

Posted

id still bang her.

Posted

Yowza. Home girl looks ROUGH!!!

Posted

Damn noobs and their high standards. We got no chicks now man

Posted

Its pretty damned pitiful for you ass monkeys to be dogging a chick who doesn't even post here anymore. A woman who got a pretty bad deal from this place to begin with and who never deserved to get the ration of poo she ended up getting.

Posted

Nope. Not enough curvature to justify the thick. If you're flat, at least be skinny. And I love redneck women, but indoor boxing matches and Edward 40-hands on your photo stream? Just looking at her I can taste the Milwaukee's Best Light and Camels. I don't think I have high standards. I just have standards. You fellas calling us young bucks naive for not wanting to plug that hole, go sit in the corner and think about your life for a second.

And as far as women looking different in 20 years, I adhere to the Momma rule. Look at her Momma; that will be her when she's 40.

Posted

Nope. Not enough curvature to justify the thick. If you're flat, at least be skinny. And I love redneck women, but indoor boxing matches and Edward 40-hands on your photo stream? Just looking at her I can taste the Milwaukee's Best Light and Camels. I don't think I have high standards. I just have standards. You fellas calling us young bucks naive for not wanting to plug that hole, go sit in the corner and think about your life for a second.

And as far as women looking different in 20 years, I adhere to the Momma rule. Look at her Momma; that will be her when she's 40.

I think I'm in love now

Posted

i honest to god shop at food lion because they're the only grocery store in town that carries six packs of colt 45

what standards?

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see anything wrong with the way she looks.

If she feels comfortable enough in her own skin to take and post pictures like that, who are any of you to judge them?

2 people like this

Posted

I never judged her pics....I judged her annoying online persona

Posted

I never judged her pics....I judged her annoying online persona

yeah but you're not in the majority

Posted

I should be