#31 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Violent sport. If you don't like violence or people that like violence, don't watch or attend :D

Exactly.

#32 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,510 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Exactly.

Not saying to be like the Saints*** and wish injuries on people but underneath all the stats and schemes and such this sport's main attraction is it's violence. I know I love seeing a big hit. Don't want people getting injured because that's their livelihood but when I see a big hit I don't yell "OOOOOHHHH!!!!" because I'm worried for the player.

#33 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Its one thing to cheer a big hit and get excited in the moment. Its another to celebrate ending a player's season

#34 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 3,050 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Mathews is a prick. saw him at pitt and you could tell he was into himself

#35 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

I thought it was Thomas Davis that fu*ked up Matthews.

#36 snowmanss1

snowmanss1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:55 AM

Ryan Mathews=Deshaun Foster

My Charger cousins don't like him either..

#37 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Once Luke has a few season of NFL lifts in the off-season....he is going to be deadly. He is getting more pop in his hits overall the past few games. I think he's slowly getting more and more comfortable with the speed of the game and he obviously plays better when he has control of formation/play audibles pre-snap. Please, for the love of god, can we keep ONE dominant MLB healthy for most of his career? Although, we haven't had a bad Mike...really, ever. Morgan, Beason, Kuechly. Three of the best in the past decade, even if nobody ever really knew it with Morgan or Beast (you'd be surprised how many people I know don't know who Beason is).

2006 season opener. Saints. At home. Marlon McCree. Who was it that he damn near decapitated? There was a huge stoppage in play and I'm pretty sure the guy was carted off. I just remember being there and just looking at my brother like I had seen a murder.

#38 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

who was it that pretty much ended Cadillac Williams career?

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,183 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

Chris Harris took out Cadillac Williams and I'm sure that wasn't the only player Harris f 'd up.

#40 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Chris Harris took out Cadillac Williams and I'm sure that wasn't the only player Harris f 'd up.

Not by a long shot. Couple nice INTs in this video, but some pretty solid hits too. Short, but makes the point. I miss him.

#41 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Not saying to be like the Saints*** and wish injuries on people but underneath all the stats and schemes and such this sport's main attraction is it's violence. I know I love seeing a big hit. Don't want people getting injured because that's their livelihood but when I see a big hit I don't yell "OOOOOHHHH!!!!" because I'm worried for the player.

I'm all for violence but you can't say don't be like the Saints then cheer when Wesley illegally took out the punt returner. That is being exactly like the Saints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.