Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh. Pat Y might just have dropped a bombshell. Get ready for Beane as GM

194 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Pat Y, but he has proven in the past to be right when it comes to "inside info." For instance, all last off season he said he kept "hearing" Kuechly would be the pick when everyone bashed him saying Pat is clueless because we have Beason, we all know how that happened. Well, check out this gem he posted today.

"Like I said above, I think there’s a decent chance Rivera keeps his job. I also think there’s a growing chance interim general manager Brandon Beane moves into that role on a permanent basis."

Yep, you read that right. Now why on earth a guy that is known to have the inside track on a team just make up a story about us keeping Beane as our new GM? Here is the link. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/43188/nfc-south-afternoon-update-36

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Pat Y, but he has proven in the past to be right when it comes to "inside info." For instance, all last off season he said he kept "hearing" Kuechly would be the pick when everyone bashed him saying Pat is clueless because we have Beason, we all know how that happened. Well, check out this gem he posted today.

"Like I said above, I think there’s a decent chance Rivera keeps his job. I also think there’s a growing chance interim general manager Brandon Beane moves into that role on a permanent basis."

Yep, you read that right. Now why on earth a guy that is known to have the inside track on a team just make up a story about us keeping Beane as our new GM? Here is the link. http://espn.go.com/b...rnoon-update-36

oh fug

Posted · Report post

Makes no sense at all.

We would not have hired Acorsi just to make a dumb move like that.

Posted · Report post

meh...

Posted · Report post

The Accorsi hire makes no sense in that regard, then.

Posted · Report post

I want Marc Ross not this douche!

538302_10150985237981469_590000477_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

Yeah JR wouldn't have brought in Richardson if he wasn't going to bring in completely new people. Don't be surprised if it happens because yeah, it is possible. It just isn't very likely.

Posted · Report post

I really doubt Beane will hold onto the position.

Posted · Report post

fug

Posted · Report post

WHAT?

Posted · Report post

The Accorsi hire makes no sense in that regard, then.

I agree but I follow Pat Y a lot and when he says things like this he is usually right. He was saying we would draft Kuechly back last Feb

Posted · Report post

I thought we were supposed to get Dick Cheney.