Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherTrain84

Uh oh. Pat Y might just have dropped a bombshell. Get ready for Beane as GM

194 posts in this topic

What if, just what if, Accorsi is the one that is endorsing Beane? For the sake of argument, Accorsi may have spent enough time with Beane to see he is the one we need!

If that's the case then Richardson makes it really hard to support this team

It also means that the Hurney firing was for nothing more than to appease the fanbase.

Richardson is making a strong case to be the worst owner in the league if this ends up true

7 people like this

I'm tired of group think. We need fresh blood up in this bitch.

What if, just what if, Accorsi is the one that is endorsing Beane? For the sake of argument, Accorsi may have spent enough time with Beane to see he is the one we need!

What exactly would he have done in the last few weeks that would make anybody think he knows how to run a draft?

There are much, much more qualified candidates available

only way this isn't a complete bullshit move is if accorsi actually recommended beane to be the new guy. and that's doubtful.

I agree but I follow Pat Y a lot and when he says things like this he is usually right. He was saying we would draft Kuechly back last Feb

We would've drafted Barron instead of Luke had he been there ...didn't hear that from Patty.

2 people like this

I'm guessing that Accorsi has had discussions with Beane about his team building philosophies!

Say what you will about Pat Y, but he has proven in the past to be right when it comes to "inside info."

i quit reading after that.
1 person likes this

Interesting I believe I was talking to a few individuals yesterday that Beane might be the guy.