NOT.

#107 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Not surprising, and I won't be shocked if this is true. It would be a typical panthers move. This is how the Panthers run things, smh.

I agree with this 100%.

*Like that avi too,ti has a banger on his hands with that Jumpin track real trap music.

#108 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,481 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Tis the season to throw poo on the wall.

#109 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,346 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

only way this isn't a complete bullshit move is if accorsi actually recommended beane to be the new guy. and that's doubtful.

Why is that "doubtful"?

#110 Tom

Tom

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

I'd bet if Beane gets GM title we bring in someone as Director of Player Personnel or similar titled talent evaluator. I'd be fine with that. Just cause a guy can evaluate talent doesn't mean he can handle all the other stuff GMs have to do.

#111 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Jason La Canfora

From what I have heard, former Giants GM Ernie Accorsi, who is aiding the Panthers in their GM search, is pushing long-time Giants exec Dave Gettleman. But that would be another spot when pairing a young GM with a young coach like Denver offensive coordinator Mike McCoy makes sense as well.

Dave Gettleman, who is New York's pro personnel analyst, has quality credentials as well. He isn't talked about in the media as much as other members of New York's front office, with Mark Ross getting lots of attention and some interviews in recent years -- another hidden gem. But if Panthers owner Jerry Richardson skews a little older, and wants more experience, Gettleman's 15 years with the Giants and 25 years in the league go a long way.

#112 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Boy was Jeff Davidson a horrible mistake. JESUS.

#113 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

if only what you argued wasn't poorly constructed

Can't be perfect all the time, i'll be the first to say my arguments haven't been perfect, but I do find it a good bit more thought provoking then the thousands of "(insert name here) sucks!" posts that this forum has been inundated with for basically the entire season since the Giants game.

nobody got thinking because you posted about keeping rivera. the only reason people are talking is because we're in the midst of our annual late period sweeps campaign under no pressure to make the playoffs so as much people as possible keep their jobs and restore fan confidence part of the season. Same old poo, different year.

No I'm pretty sure it's had some effect, normally a team still 1 win less then last season doesn't exactly drive fans to think the Coach should return. and it's been a topic for discussion every week out side of the KC game since I posted it. Again the whole thought was to get people to think outside the box, and back up thier point of view with a argument. most of the replies I was getting a month ago was "well because he sux" now people like you are actually starting use grounded arguments.

if you don't like the message don't shoot the messenger, argue with him. It is the purpose of a forum after all to express differing points of view.

#114 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Jason La Canfora

Dear Mother of God, please no McCoy

#115 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I agree but I follow Pat Y a lot and when he says things like this he is usually right. He was saying we would draft Kuechly back last Feb

I was saying draft Keek back in Feb ....

#116 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Dear Mother of God, please no McCoy

How do you know? He could be the right man for the job.....

(sounds silly, doesn't it?) :P

#117 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

How do you know? He could be the right man for the job.....

(sounds silly, doesn't it?) :P

lol, best post of the day!

But unlike Beane I actually know something about McCoy so there is a difference.

#118 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,217 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

There is no way in hell that I believe Ernie Accorsi would recommend a logistics guy who's worked the easy part of the job for a matter of weeks over people he's worked with who actually have handled the true aspects of the job for years.

And if the organization is stupid enough to to go against Accorsi in favor of a dumbass move like this, the fan exodus will be massive.

As a PSL holder, I know I've had enough. If Rivera is kept with a decent GM fine; but, if they bring in this kid who has never, ever done anything remotely like a full time GM would do.

Finito for me. I'll keep that $4500 a year in my pocket as the Panthers are fast approaching the Cleveland Browns with that move.

#119 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,274 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Why is that "doubtful"?

because, simply, it's doubtful that beane is the best candidate that accorsi can find.

#120 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,036 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

If this turn out true

Its time to riot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.