• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

This week the Bucs come to town for a 1pm matchup. The Huddle concludes its 9th season of putting on a donation tailgate with all proceeds going to Toys for Tots at the end of the year. Members of the Huddle have donated well over $22,000 and nearly 700 bikes to Toys for Tots over the years. Every single game over 8 seasons have been sponsored by posters and companies alike and this year is fully sponsored as well. Posters or companies sponsor all the food and non-alcoholic drinks and fans come and partake while leaving a donation in the bucket. 100% of all monies used to purchase bikes donated to Toys for Tots at stadium.

This week's tailgate is sponsored by Madhatter and Panthers55. Please thank them for their generosity.

This week's menu is still under construction please check back for menu update.

Here is the usual info, and any other questions about the tailgate please direct to this thread:

Where? DUE TO DEMOLITION OF THE OLD LOT WE ARE LOCATED AT A LARGE LOT AT THE INTERSECTION OF TRYON, 3RD ST, AND CHURCH. WE WILL HAVE TENTS WITH A HUDDLE BANNER ON IT. Basically if you walk into the lot from Tryon St, you will run right into us.

What? Lots of good food and non-alcoholic drinks. BYOB if you want to drink your own booze. Tents for rain or for shade provided as well as chairs for people that need them.

When? We start at 8am Sunday. Get there early for the good food and to hang out with other Panthers fans like yourself.

Who? During the course of the day from 8am, usually 50 people pass through. You never know who will show up and opposing fans are certainly welcome. If you have no other place to tailgate and want to maximize the gameday experience this certainly kicks ass over just pulling your car up to the stadium an hour before and walking in. You'll get better food here than any heat lamped fries or pretzels you'll get in the stadium and have a good time tailgating no matter what the score is for the game.

Any other questions this is the thread to ask in.

#2 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

It is my birthday so I am bringing a cake and plan on having a big time. We better win is all I can say.............

#3 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,850 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Thanks and Happy early Birthday!

Remember, 70 is the new 50.

#4 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

The Buccaneer Raiders?

#5 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,482 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

don't stop mush now he's on a roll

#6 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

just checking to see if anybody was paying attention.

#7 bigcuz

bigcuz

Old fart

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

to Madhatter and Panthers 55 ...

Thanks, guys - "YOU DA MAN !"

Hope to be there about 10:15 or so.

#8 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Merry Christmas to all...Mush, thank you for every Sunday efforts...I hope to be there a lot more next year to help the cause...and thanks to manhatter and Panthers55 (happy b-day)

#9 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Ok menu lined up.....more pizza, pasta, wings, garlic butter bread, and salad from Joel's Pizzaria 5668 International Dr. Suite A Charlotte, NC 28270 delivered fresh from his restaurant to our tailgate spot food will be delivered around 11:00 am.

#10 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

And birthday cake too. Santa will be making an appearance confirmed this morning.

#11 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,209 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Hate that I have to miss this one. But, heading to DC with the family.

#12 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Bringing some hot chocolate and different liquors, just to warm your cockles, where ever they are.......Going to be bringing the family so I am going to be talking to the scalpers. My wife says if it is too cold, she is going to a bar to watch.

#13 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Finalized menu....10 various flavored pizzas, trays of fettucini with chicken and chicken parm, garlic bread, 100 wings various flavors, salad and birthday cake.

#14 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

Weather will below freezing in the QC Sunday morning. Break out the cold weather Panther gear for the early tailgaters. I'll be sporting my black and blue "Toe-boggin"...(.It's a Southern thing)

#15 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Gonna stop by early and drink a sud or two but can't stay....my name got drawn for 2 field passes for this game and we have to check in at the stadium around 10:30 :)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com