Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TbTeRRoR

Greg Olsen

36 posts in this topic

I am a big Olsen fan, I really want him to sign an extension. It'd be nice if he were a weapon for for longer. Its awesome we are using him more than Chitown ever did, G-reg is a definite threat.....

Was going to be wearin an 88 jersey this season, until the 2 jersey debacle last Christmas....

Already signed to an extension when traded..hurney magic! The good magic

Not an extension to his original contract for Chicago, an extension beyond the 4 years he got coming here...

But point taken, Tantric...

I saw Barnidge play back when his name was Mike Seidman.

Not sure what that means... Barnidge has really only been injured one season.

Olsen was well worth trading that 3rd round draft pick. Hope he's a force in Carolina for years to come.

While that TE tandem last year with Shockey was a thing of beauty (big mistake to let him go), I think this team has bigger fish to fry this offseason.

My god, make it stop.

Really...? Why? Have you seen anything from Barnidge to suggest he couldn't be a very good NFL TE? He only catches everything thrown to him, and has an ability for YAC. Olsen has better top end speed, but I think they have similar skill sets.

Barnidge can be as good a receiving TE as about anyone in the league.

Not sure if you're serious, but I think he could be a top 15 receiving TE if given the opportunities.

He is good but I still want another tight end to add another threat.... That Shockey, Olsen look was tough..

Same here

I've actually been impressed by Barnidge when targetted. His blocking is improving, but he's a really good receiving TE.

Agreed. There are only so many receptionss to go around, and Barnidge has caught everything thrown his way.

And a good portion of Shockey's receptions have gone to Tolbert, and I am ok with that.

I've actually been impressed by Barnidge when targetted. His blocking is improving, but he's a really good receiving TE.

Thats why they drafted him. He's a pass catching TE but Fox never used him like that. Fox likes his blocking TE's