Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TbTeRRoR

Greg Olsen

36 posts in this topic

Seriously want a Panther blue 88 jersey! I hope he's here a long time too!

I think he can still be better. Olsen could've easily been a 1k receiver this year but thanks to the poor coaching. As good of a season Olsen is having, I believe we're still under utilizing him. Olsen should be grabbing 5-7 receptions a game.

yea we should bring back that 2 TE set that we were running so well last year instead of this read option crap

Don't worry. Joesph Fauria 6'7" will go along nicely with Olsen next season.

Barnidge does not catch everything thrown to him. Otherwise he'd get more reps. He's not a bad TE2 at all, but some people overrate him like they overrated Seidman once he got into the end zone a couple times.

The Panthers need a guy alongside Olsen who can block and catch. Shockey filled that role.

Joesph Fauria 6'7"?

Greg has evolved so much, with the bears he couldn't block for poo. Now he's an amazing blocking TE. Just add another skill to his repertoire.

I think Barnidge is very similar to Olsen. I don't understand why there is so much hate for Barnidge. He catches everything

Joesph Fauria 6'7"?

God can everyone get off this guys D??

He is not even that good, have you ever even watche him play? He has terrible hands and is just a goof.

Greg has evolved so much, with the bears he couldn't block for poo. Now he's an amazing blocking TE. Just add another skill to his repertoire.

We will let the Von Miller game slide. Other than that you can't complain about the way Olsen has played. He's a bright spot for sure

We def need another TE next season. Greg is the only one on the current roster who is signed past this year.

God can everyone get off this guys D??

He is not even that good, have you ever even watche him play? He has terrible hands and is just a goof.

In the 5th or 6th, I don't care if the guy has hands.

In the 5th or 6th, I don't care if the guy has hands.

Wtf????

We def need another TE next season. Greg is the only one on the current roster who is signed past this year.

We just re-signed Barnidge last year. Unless it was a 1 year deal, he should still be under contract next year.

Edit: After checking, you are right, he's a UFA next year. It's kinda weird we re-did his deal last year when he was on IR, but it only covered last year and this year.