Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFF: Carolina @ San Diego Refocused

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mister Love' timestamp='1355870199' post='2053018']
as an aside, i absolutely love what greg hardy has become. the whole john randle face paint thing adds a little flavor to the intensity he brings to the line for good measure
[/quote]
agreed and i admit to being a huge fan of the contacts. it's campy as anything, but i love it.

i love the rants. the whole package is great for the team, imo. brings a whole interesting element to a team that has been largely devoid of character for years in an interest to be nice and pleasant.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm not suggesting it, I just won't be surprised if it ever happens, but I agree with PanthersClaw, money will keep it from happening.

Posted · Report post

Julius who? I remember last year when hardy was on the ground a lot but this year he has gotten bigger and hasn't compromised his speed.

Posted · Report post

Damn I'm glad we didn't pay Peppers 100 million to mail it in for a few more seasons... UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dunn' timestamp='1355844561' post='2052436']
dare we say this line is shaping up to be as good as the line with Buckner/Rucker/Peppers?
[/quote]

Until we get a DT that's at least borderline dominant, I don't think we can compare them. If we somehow get Star this year I think that line will give the Peppers/Rucker/Jenkins line a run for their money.

Hardy is fast approaching Beason as my favorite defensive Panther though. Love his attitude. He's the closest thing we have to a Smitty on the defense (Norman has potential to fill that role, but he's got a ways to go).

Posted · Report post

It's crazy we wound up with one of the best 4-3 pass rushing duos for only 3rd and 6th round picks.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Second City Panther' timestamp='1355908876' post='2053861']
It's crazy we wound up with one of the best 4-3 pass rushing duos for only 3rd and 6th round picks.
[/quote]

Marty and Foxy team work at its best. Who all is glad foxy is gone because there was a witch hunt for his head?