Photo
- - - - -

PFF: Carolina @ San Diego Refocused

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

as an aside, i absolutely love what greg hardy has become. the whole john randle face paint thing adds a little flavor to the intensity he brings to the line for good measure

agreed and i admit to being a huge fan of the contacts. it's campy as anything, but i love it.

i love the rants. the whole package is great for the team, imo. brings a whole interesting element to a team that has been largely devoid of character for years in an interest to be nice and pleasant.

#26 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

I'm not suggesting it, I just won't be surprised if it ever happens, but I agree with PanthersClaw, money will keep it from happening.

#27 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Julius who? I remember last year when hardy was on the ground a lot but this year he has gotten bigger and hasn't compromised his speed.

#28 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Damn I'm glad we didn't pay Peppers 100 million to mail it in for a few more seasons... UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

dare we say this line is shaping up to be as good as the line with Buckner/Rucker/Peppers?

Until we get a DT that's at least borderline dominant, I don't think we can compare them. If we somehow get Star this year I think that line will give the Peppers/Rucker/Jenkins line a run for their money.

Hardy is fast approaching Beason as my favorite defensive Panther though. Love his attitude. He's the closest thing we have to a Smitty on the defense (Norman has potential to fill that role, but he's got a ways to go).

#30 Catalyst

Catalyst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

It's crazy we wound up with one of the best 4-3 pass rushing duos for only 3rd and 6th round picks.

#31 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

It's crazy we wound up with one of the best 4-3 pass rushing duos for only 3rd and 6th round picks.

Marty and Foxy team work at its best. Who all is glad foxy is gone because there was a witch hunt for his head?