#1 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

http://www.panthers....ee-bef76ff2d8ea

At the end of the video Charles Johnson says "It's especially good to get the win for Coach and the coaching staff that were in San Diego.."

I'm of the belief that if he said it - he meant it.. Glad to see that even though the fan base might be split on backing up Rivera, but the players are going out fighting to get a win for themselves, the team, the fans and their coaches..

#2 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

But really what else do you expect them to say? Sounds like the normal "media-speak" that players use after games.

#3 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

But hopefully Jerry Richardson has.

#4 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,056 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

CJ still want to have a job if somehow Chico isn't let go duh. Ofcourse hes going to have only good things to say.

The real feelings come out after Chico is let go. Then you'll start to hear all the bad and terrible things bout chico.

#5 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,045 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

I've heard enough from the players to believe they genuinely like Rivera and want him to stay. Almost none of these quotes came from being asked about the coaches, the players are volunteering their support.

This will be an interesting offseason.

#6 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hardy also said he wanted Rivera to stay after sunday. And if we can play like that? When healthy? Every week? I want Ron back too.

I can tell you for a fact that if we let Ron go, Hardy ain't given no home town discount...

#7 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,275 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

CJ still want to have a job if somehow Chico isn't let go duh. Ofcourse hes going to have only good things to say.

The real feelings come out after Chico is let go. Then you'll start to hear all the bad and terrible things bout chico.

What the fug are you talking about, CJ is having a monster season and his cap hit makes him impossible to cut or trade.

#8 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,275 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hardy also said he wanted Rivera to stay after sunday. And if we can play like that? When healthy? Every week? I want Ron back too.

I can tell you for a fact that if we let Ron go, Hardy ain't given no home town discount...

Davis said he would lobby for Rivera to keep his job.

#9 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,382 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Because CJ needs to be worried about not having a job...alrighty then

#10 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,376 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

It's a real quandary.

I absolutely love how our defense has progressed from last year, and Ron is certainly deserving of his share of the credit for that. On the other side of the ball, he deserves a solid thrashing for letting that early season mess continue too long.

Leave it up to the new GM (and please, don't let it be Beane).

#11 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

The players lobbied and wanted Hurney to stay too...

Needless to say they aren't paid for their intelligence.

#12 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

What the fug are you talking about, CJ is having a monster season and his cap hit makes him impossible to cut or trade.

CJ = Johnson
Chico = Rivera

the guy was trying too hard to be cute with the nickname BS

#13 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

He needs to finish out strong. It's too easy for him to lose the rep he's been trying to rebuild with his players with a devastating loss to the Raiders.

#14 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

Maybe if Rivera can beat the Saints at the end of the year. That will be quite impressive with the way they've been playing at home.

#15 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

It's a real quandary.

I absolutely love how our defense has progressed from last year, and Ron is certainly deserving of his share of the credit for that. On the other side of the ball, he deserves a solid thrashing for letting that early season mess continue too long.

Leave it up to the new GM (and please, don't let it be Beane).

Unfortunately I bet anything its Beane. This is how I see it going down. Beane will be more of the cap guy and be the new GM. Rivera will be given power to draft who he wants and signs who he wants. JR will just tell Rivera he can sign whoever the hell he wants aslong as cap allows it and they dont jave any major off field issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.