Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a complaint? Send to [email protected]fl.com

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Everybody has an opinion. They read emails sent to this address. I have received calls from Morrison in response to emails I have sent to this address. If you write a coherent message and avoid hyperbole and conjecture and profanity, you just might get through. It's also a good idea to put your contact information in there if you expect to be taken seriously.

Posted

Love it. We win 2 games in a row for first time in ever and all I see are posts about complaints/wanting to complain. LMAO. I love our fanbase

Posted

14 losing seasons out of 18 will do that to people

Posted

Lets gif bomb it

Posted

Dearz JR you're teh shitty Owner who only holla for dem dollaz. Teh tem is terrible, and peopelz stands up whiles I'm tryna have chesse, crackers, and wine. I hope yous enjoy reading these as teh Cam does teh "Superman", whats withs that guy celebratin everyz tyme he score touchdown? Acts like Berry Sanders or Payton Menning...anways fug you ands your whole crew.

Sincerrely, PSL holderz from the beginnnning.

lol

Posted

Love it. We win 2 games in a row for first time in ever and all I see are posts about complaints/wanting to complain. LMAO. I love our fanbase

and youre the guy who said you wanted us to let the chiefs beat us.

Posted

What

Posted

Dearz JR you're teh shitty Owner who only holla for dem dollaz. Teh tem is terrible, and peopelz stands up whiles I'm tryna have chesse, crackers, and wine. I hope yous enjoy reading these as teh Cam does teh "Superman", whats withs that guy celebratin everyz tyme he score touchdown? Acts like Berry Sanders or Payton Menning...anways fug you ands your whole crew.

My fave post in a while..

Posted

Hahahahhahahahh

1 person likes this

Posted

Or just take out an anonymous ad like a pussy.

2 people like this

Posted

Email addy doesn't even work