Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Have a complaint? Send to [email protected]

47 posts in this topic

Yes I'm serious. I sent my opinion on Beane on Tuesday.

thanks

Dearz JR you're teh shitty Owner who only holla for dem dollaz. Teh tem is terrible, and peopelz stands up whiles I'm tryna have chesse, crackers, and wine. I hope yous enjoy reading these as teh Cam does teh "Superman", whats withs that guy celebratin everyz tyme he score touchdown? Acts like Berry Sanders or Payton Menning...anways fug you ands your whole crew.

Sincerrely, PSL holderz from the beginnnning.

jerre pls

Just got done emailing. Maybe I might get a phone call soon.

Morrison has spoken to me several times in person. I didn't seek him out, he was just kissing hands and shaking babies and wanted to hear from the fans.

Morrison has spoken to me several times in person. I didn't seek him out, he was just kissing hands and shaking babies and wanted to hear from the fans.

What a great guy.

What did you ask for SCP? Softer toilet paper in the bathroom stalls at BOA? More powerful flushing commodes? softer ambient light while you take a dump at the game?

What did you ask for SCP? Softer toilet paper in the bathroom stalls at BOA? More powerful flushing commodes? softer ambient light while you take a dump at the game?

BofA is about the only place I will not poop. That's saying a lot cause I've pooped at Verizon Wireless Ampitheater.

One day, you'll have a legitimate thought and you'll wonder why not a person gives a fug.

And this is your 'legitimate thought'?

Just disappear, you're brutal.

And this is your 'legitimate thought'?

Just disappear, you're brutal.

I thought you were "IPlayedCam".. my b bro.

Though, if you were/are.. still fug you lol