Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Locker Room Celebration After Game

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1355878495' post='2053171']
I have always supported Rivera and will continue to do so. I am willing to bet my life that if he is back next season, we will have a winning season.
[/quote]
guy needs to be on an incredibly short leash for the next couple years.

back to back winning seasons or he's gone.

and that's if he can convince the new GM to not go out and find someone that can do more than almost win.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Keith Moons Liver' timestamp='1355874085' post='2053099']

Yup, bringing him back based on the past few games would be a disaster. These late season wins against poo teams are meaningless as to the long term development of the team. Frankly, I can at least understand the position of someone who has thought he shouldn't be fired all season. But the people who quickly wanted to fire him and are now back to wanting to keep him because of the past few games don't operate with a shred of sense. Knee jerk reactions based on useless data.
[/quote]

We beat a Falcons team still playing for homefield and a Redskins team tied for 1st in the NFC east. We have only beat 2 less winning teams thab the Falcons have

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1355878436' post='2053167']

There's a difference. Last year we had different players and play calls and kept it the same all season long. It just took the team a while to figure out how to win. Mainly the defense gave up more than we could score. This season we tried to do a lot more and got away from what we were doing last year. Now that we got rid of all that bogus BS and went back to 2 TE sets and what we were doing last year, I really think we have figured out how to win.
[/quote]

Agreed. If Chud ran this same offense from the start we would have 10 or more wins now. We also seem to have a easier schedule next season. I say bring him back

Posted · Report post

yay 5th win

Posted · Report post

Players

Coaches

Hmm lets see

Who idea was it to play and start Naka over Martin? LOL

Who idea was it to install the read option as our main package? LOL

Clock management, no trust in kicking field goals or going for 4th down... all on coaches

Posted · Report post

LOVE it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1355875389' post='2053127']

Yea you were one of us calling for Chico's head too.
[/quote]

You sir are a liar. Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sean Payton's Vicodin' timestamp='1355874312' post='2053104']
Just imagine how happy they'll be winning super bowls with the next head coach
[/quote]

There gonna win it with Rivera.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='beastson' timestamp='1355881917' post='2053235']
Players

Coaches

Hmm lets see

Who idea was it to play and start Naka over Martin? LOL

Who idea was it to install the read option as our main package? LOL

Clock management, no trust in kicking field goals or going for 4th down... all on coaches
[/quote]

Even with all those mistakes you mentioned, we still had a chance to win games. Players didn't execute down the stretch. You can't blame just only coaching.

I'm glad that many of you are not in management positions with Panthers. My god....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Darknight' timestamp='1355883377' post='2053254']

You sir are a liar. Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
[/quote]

I dnt need to find one. I know you were bit(hing about Rivera to your wife or GF at one time.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Darknight' timestamp='1355883377' post='2053254']
Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.
[/quote]
Except it will, because your posts are unreadable with a signature like that. :o

It took me 14 attempts to read your post in full.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Darknight' timestamp='1355883906' post='2053269']
Even with all those mistakes you mentioned, we still had a chance to win games. Players didn't execute down the stretch. You can't blame just only coaching.

I'm glad that many of you are not in management positions with Panthers. My god....
[/quote]

Yeah bum players executing lol

Other teams play too and its all about game planning. It doesn't matter who's on the field if your gameplan is wrong