Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Panthers Locker Room Celebration After Game

64 posts in this topic

Yea you were one of us calling for Chico's head too.

You sir are a liar. Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Just imagine how happy they'll be winning super bowls with the next head coach

There gonna win it with Rivera.

Players

Coaches

Hmm lets see

Who idea was it to play and start Naka over Martin? LOL

Who idea was it to install the read option as our main package? LOL

Clock management, no trust in kicking field goals or going for 4th down... all on coaches

Even with all those mistakes you mentioned, we still had a chance to win games. Players didn't execute down the stretch. You can't blame just only coaching.

I'm glad that many of you are not in management positions with Panthers. My god....

You sir are a liar. Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

I dnt need to find one. I know you were bit(hing about Rivera to your wife or GF at one time.

Go find a post that I made where I made such remarks. I only have around 400 posts so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Except it will, because your posts are unreadable with a signature like that. :o

It took me 14 attempts to read your post in full.

Even with all those mistakes you mentioned, we still had a chance to win games. Players didn't execute down the stretch. You can't blame just only coaching.

I'm glad that many of you are not in management positions with Panthers. My god....

Yeah bum players executing lol

Other teams play too and its all about game planning. It doesn't matter who's on the field if your gameplan is wrong

When we retain rivera and beane and the huddle predicts super bowl all offseason, then we lose to tampa next year to start 0-1 and you want everyone fired, ill just say i told u so. Heard this jingle before

When we retain rivera and beane and the huddle predicts super bowl all offseason, then we lose to tampa next year to start 0-1 and you want everyone fired, ill just say i told u so. Heard this jingle before

I dnt need to find one. I know you were bit(hing about Rivera to your wife or GF at one time.

I thought you were trolling me but you are actually serious about this. I think you have me confuse with someone else.

EDIT: FYI, I've been supportive of Rivera all season. I just rarely post topics/replies (notice my low post count)

Yeah bum players executing lol

Other teams play too and its all about game planning. It doesn't matter who's on the field if your gameplan is wrong

All these games that we have lost could have been won despite "poor coaching" if the players executed down the stretch. When said players don't execute, its much easier to blame the coach than the player.

The blame still goes on the coaching but the players deserves some of it too.