#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,508 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

I thought you were trolling me but you are actually serious about this. I think you have me confuse with someone else.

EDIT: FYI, I've been supportive of Rivera all season. I just rarely post topics/replies (notice my low post count)

No I'm not mistaken you. I don't know you.
I'm just saying its really funny to believe one who tell others that they been supportive of Chico all season with what happened early of the season. Can't believe you.

End of discussion. Dnt comment back

#47 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,566 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

It was either Tampa, Dallas, or ATL were we played such soft coverage in the final 2 minutes that they just played pitch and catch down the field. It was way too easy. It may have been all three games. The coaches should be teaching these guys better than that. I'm no defensive expert myself but I can clearly see that was too easy for the other team.

It was Chicago. It was a rookie CB on a All Pro WR who was afraid of getting beaten deep for the score. That's on Norman for being scared and on McD for not rotating help that way.

#48 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,566 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

I'm just saying its really funny to believe one who tell others that they been supportive of Chico all season with what happened early of the season. Can't believe you.

It's well documented that I've been supportive of Rivera all season, even at the beginning.

#49 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Cam had a game winning drive vs. the Jaguars. He also had a special drive vs. the Vikings that was ended by a bogus Steve Smith hold followed by a Olindo Mare missed chip shot. Cam had a game winning drive last year at home vs the Saints but the Defense then surrened a soft Touchdhown to Brees and we lost that game. I would love to see us manage late game situations better but I do not hold that against the players. I hold that against coaching.

The game winning drive against Jacksonville last year was the only one that was clutch. The New Orlean's one was started in the third quarter and leaked into the fourth quarter. It wasn't clutch or in the last 5 minutes. And the drive against Minnesota was to tie the score not win it.

So in 30 games so far our quarterback has had 1 game winning drive against a dreadful team a year ago. Boy that must be the coaching there.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,508 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

It's well documented that I've been supportive of Rivera all season, even at the beginning.

i dont believe you.

#51 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,631 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

I can't seem to get any videos on panthers.com to work. am I alone in this regard?

#52 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

I can't seem to get any videos on panthers.com to work. am I alone in this regard?

Haha no, thats actually why I came to this thread. Every time I try to watch a video, the box just stays black and never loads. Anyone else ever had this issue?

#53 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

lol okguy.

#54 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

I don't know if he is trolling or being serious. Kinda hard to tell.

#55 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

We beat a Falcons team still playing for homefield and a Redskins team tied for 1st in the NFC east. We have only beat 2 less winning teams thab the Falcons have

So you want to keep a coach with poor performance because he beat a superior rival? Do you want us to become the NC state of the NFL?

#56 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

I'm more willing to give a first time head coach room to grow than make yet another knee-jerk reaction. While other teams have quit on their coaches, this one has rallied strong in the face of serious adversity. Get us some real time with the OLine and help in the secondary, we will be formidable

#57 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

I don't know if he is trolling or being serious. Kinda hard to tell.

Keep posting that girl is to FINE

#58 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

I'm more willing to give a first time head coach room to grow than make yet another knee-jerk reaction. While other teams have quit on their coaches, this one has rallied strong in the face of serious adversity. Get us some real time with the OLine and help in the secondary, we will be formidable

How do you know other teams have quit on their coach? Have you being in there locker rooms or something? Are you in the film rooms? You simply can't answer these questions because you don't know. Just because teams aren't winning doesn't mean they have quit on their coach. Teams are really just playing bad football.

#59 heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Do you want us to become the NC state of the NFL?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#60 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

How do you know other teams have quit on their coach? Have you being in there locker rooms or something? Are you in the film rooms? You simply can't answer these questions because you don't know. Just because teams aren't winning doesn't mean they have quit on their coach. Teams are really just playing bad football.

TB players(some are saying it's Ronde Barber) are telling their coaches to go back to college. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.