63 replies to this topic

#61 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,333 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

TB players(some are saying it's Ronde Barber) are telling their coaches to go back to college. lol

But the question is have you heard Ronde say that? Did a legit source come out and say this? If not then you don't know if it's true. Also those college coaches swept us twice in the division. So what those that make us?

#62 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

But the question is have you heard Ronde say that? Did a legit source come out and say this? If not then you don't know if it's true. Also those college coaches swept us twice in the division. So what those that make us?

If you get Sirius NFL Radio, I'd suggest listening to them. It doesn't take much to read between the lines with what a lot of those guys say

#63 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Keep posting that girl is to FINE

I will try my best to oblige you good sir.

#64 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

There's a difference. Last year we had different players and play calls and kept it the same all season long. It just took the team a while to figure out how to win. Mainly the defense gave up more than we could score. This season we tried to do a lot more and got away from what we were doing last year. Now that we got rid of all that bogus BS and went back to 2 TE sets and what we were doing last year, I really think we have figured out how to win.

I don't want a coach that needs 1/2 of the season to figure out how to win. No Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com