Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Pictures from this Past Weekend

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish I was there man. My pops had a heart attack Saturday morning so I didn't even make the trip. Hotel, tickets, everything was chalked off as a loss. He's ok so I don't care, but I would love to have been there. I think it was gods way of protecting me from myself honestly.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Sorry to hear that Monsta! Glad your pops is okay family always comes first bud

Posted · Report post

Is that PanthaSan in the back with his arms up? And I recognize the bottom left white 89 from the AZ tailgate last year. Don't recall his name though. fug I wish I coulda gone!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Thats awesome that you got all those sigs.

Posted · Report post

Yup that is PanthaSan! I saw him on the TV broadcast texting as well when I re-watched the game today. His crew was great to be around and gave me my first career Cactus Cooler...89 would be proud.

Posted · Report post

Glad your venture was a success, and we won too!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wait, did you ask Cam for his autograph?

Posted · Report post

Awesome bro, good memories. Proud to see all the Cali fans representing.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wait, did you ask Cam for his autograph?

I was parking my car in front of the hotel at the exact same time Cam and Louis were walking in. I asked him for a picture to which he said not right now and as soon as we got into the hotel lobby about 5 grown men rushed him with duffle bags full of gear to sign. He told them he was "laying low" (I suspect because he knew they were just going to sell it all for profit on eBay). I followed him up to the hotel front desk and began checking in at the same time. I pulled my helmet out of my bag and my $250 Nike Elite Cam jersey and told him I am a lifelong Panther fan and this would be only the third time in person I had seen the team play. He apologized and once again said he was "laying low."

Kind of a bummer, especially because I think the eBay moochers probably pissed him off a bit. It was just disappointing that he wouldn't sign for a die hard fan that was actually staying at the hotel for the night and had his jersey in hand.

Posted · Report post

I was parking my car in front of the hotel at the exact same time Cam and Louis were walking in. I asked him for a picture to which he said not right now and as soon as we got into the hotel lobby about 5 grown men rushed him with duffle bags full of gear to sign. He told them he was "laying low" (I suspect because he knew they were just going to sell it all for profit on eBay). I followed him up to the hotel front desk and began checking in at the same time. I pulled my helmet out of my bag and my $250 Nike Elite Cam jersey and told him I am a lifelong Panther fan and this would be only the third time in person I had seen the team play. He apologized and once again said he was "laying low."

Kind of a bummer, especially because I think the eBay moochers probably pissed him off a bit. It was just disappointing that he wouldn't sign for a die hard fan that was actually staying at the hotel for the night and had his jersey in hand.

That sucks but at the same time isn't that Smitty's M.O.? He only signs for kids right. And Cam took on Smith as his mentor.

Posted · Report post

that sucks man. it would have been dope to see you get that autograph

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments