• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,128 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Posted Image

Joe Adams and myself in the hotel lobby

Posted Image

Checking into the hotel next to Cam and Louis Murphy (notice my Panther credit card)

Posted Image

Ryan Kalil signing my helmet on Saturday

Posted Image

Talking with Rivera and the coaches on Saturday

Posted Image

Some of the Cali Cat Pack tailgating

Posted Image

Some graffiti that was done pre-game

Posted Image

Smitty sideline

Posted Image

Cam Newton warming up in between series

Posted Image

Signed helmet: Greg Hardy, Ron Rivera, Ryan Kalil

Posted Image

Signed helmet: Nate Chandler, DeAngelo Williams, Joe Adams, Amini Silatolu

Posted Image

Signed helmet: Sione Fua, Byron Bell, Frank Alexander

#2 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

I wish I was there man. My pops had a heart attack Saturday morning so I didn't even make the trip. Hotel, tickets, everything was chalked off as a loss. He's ok so I don't care, but I would love to have been there. I think it was gods way of protecting me from myself honestly.

#3 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,128 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Sorry to hear that Monsta! Glad your pops is okay family always comes first bud

#4 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

Is that PanthaSan in the back with his arms up? And I recognize the bottom left white 89 from the AZ tailgate last year. Don't recall his name though. fug I wish I coulda gone!!!!!!!

#5 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Thats awesome that you got all those sigs.

#6 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,128 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Yup that is PanthaSan! I saw him on the TV broadcast texting as well when I re-watched the game today. His crew was great to be around and gave me my first career Cactus Cooler...89 would be proud.

#7 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,374 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Glad your venture was a success, and we won too!

#8 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,366 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Wait, did you ask Cam for his autograph?

#9 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Awesome bro, good memories. Proud to see all the Cali fans representing.

#10 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,128 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Wait, did you ask Cam for his autograph?

I was parking my car in front of the hotel at the exact same time Cam and Louis were walking in. I asked him for a picture to which he said not right now and as soon as we got into the hotel lobby about 5 grown men rushed him with duffle bags full of gear to sign. He told them he was "laying low" (I suspect because he knew they were just going to sell it all for profit on eBay). I followed him up to the hotel front desk and began checking in at the same time. I pulled my helmet out of my bag and my $250 Nike Elite Cam jersey and told him I am a lifelong Panther fan and this would be only the third time in person I had seen the team play. He apologized and once again said he was "laying low."

Kind of a bummer, especially because I think the eBay moochers probably pissed him off a bit. It was just disappointing that he wouldn't sign for a die hard fan that was actually staying at the hotel for the night and had his jersey in hand.

#11 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I was parking my car in front of the hotel at the exact same time Cam and Louis were walking in. I asked him for a picture to which he said not right now and as soon as we got into the hotel lobby about 5 grown men rushed him with duffle bags full of gear to sign. He told them he was "laying low" (I suspect because he knew they were just going to sell it all for profit on eBay). I followed him up to the hotel front desk and began checking in at the same time. I pulled my helmet out of my bag and my $250 Nike Elite Cam jersey and told him I am a lifelong Panther fan and this would be only the third time in person I had seen the team play. He apologized and once again said he was "laying low."

Kind of a bummer, especially because I think the eBay moochers probably pissed him off a bit. It was just disappointing that he wouldn't sign for a die hard fan that was actually staying at the hotel for the night and had his jersey in hand.

That sucks but at the same time isn't that Smitty's M.O.? He only signs for kids right. And Cam took on Smith as his mentor.

#12 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,089 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

that sucks man. it would have been dope to see you get that autograph

#13 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Also.... I saw MJ (who Cam is close to) when I lived in Wilmington. Me personally I just froze and stared as he walked by to head to the Bdubs we were walking out of. I use to date a waitress there who was working at the time. (It was when the Wizards held camp at UNCW) She said some staff asked for his autograph. He got real short with them and told them he was just trying to enjoy his meal.
But at the end signed a few autographs and passed them out.....

Cam will learn when to and when not to.

#14 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

you couldn't get a pic with cam?

#15 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,390 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Very nice, especially for a Panther fan in Cali.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.