Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Pictures from this Past Weekend

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Also.... I saw MJ (who Cam is close to) when I lived in Wilmington. Me personally I just froze and stared as he walked by to head to the Bdubs we were walking out of. I use to date a waitress there who was working at the time. (It was when the Wizards held camp at UNCW) She said some staff asked for his autograph. He got real short with them and told them he was just trying to enjoy his meal.

But at the end signed a few autographs and passed them out.....

Cam will learn when to and when not to.

Posted

you couldn't get a pic with cam?

Posted

Very nice, especially for a Panther fan in Cali.

Posted

Yeah I really think it had more to do with the grown men and duffle bags full of gear asking him so they could turn around and sell it all on eBay the next day.

I'm almost positive he would have signed for me otherwise. I mean, I was checking into the hotel at the same desk at the same exact time and had an authentic helmet and the most expensive jersey of his you can buy. I think he just felt like if he signed for me he would have to sign for all the other guys which isn't true.

Posted

I wish I was there man. My pops had a heart attack Saturday morning so I didn't even make the trip. Hotel, tickets, everything was chalked off as a loss. He's ok so I don't care, but I would love to have been there. I think it was gods way of protecting me from myself honestly.

Hold on to your Pops tight, Monsta.

Just lost my Mama two weeks ago and it hurts like hell.

Posted

you couldn't get a pic with cam?

I actually asked him when we were both in front of the hotel outside getting our cars parked by the valet and he said something like "not right now, hold up I'm busy, not yet."

Posted

P.S. Maine: Awesome pics!

(Didn't mean to rain on your parade... )

1 person likes this

Posted

P.S. Maine: Awesome pics!

(Didn't mean to rain on your parade... )

No worries brotha! It was a great experience. First time I'd actually ever had encounter with professional athletes and it was great that my first time happened to be with players of my favorite team.

Posted

Cam's autograph will be quite valuable one. Very cool pics. Looks like an awesome time

Posted

mmm Cam's backside.

No homo tho.

1 person likes this

Posted

that was great man, thanks for sharing.

Posted

Congrats man.