Photo
- - - - -

How come nobody drives around with a cat in the car?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Seems like a cat could mutilate a leather interior pretty quick. That would equal cat out the window in my car

#17 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

My cat will do most anything. Loves car rides, knows how to beg, beats up other cats and dogs, he kills any insect that comes in the house he's one badass cat. However, I recently learned he doesn't like being outdoors, he turns into evilcat.

Is this ^ the one that just escaped?

Posted Image

#18 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

My cats act a lot like dogs. I can let them outside and they'll just follow me around or roll around on the ground. Every cat I was around growing up would try to escape if you let it outside.

They wait for me at the door and love attention.

People with cats that are assholes or loners aren't treating their cats right.

Cats can be very much like dogs (although I'll admit not as fun) if you know how to deal with them. Most people don't.

#19 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

People who hate cats have no soul...they're worse than Gingers.....

that being said....

Having now owned my rescue doggie for 5 months now....OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

:D

#20 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

fug you MPF...

#21 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Except for you and Scrum, of course! you're the good ones :)

#22 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Huh?

That was my christmas wish list

#23 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

Cats are awesome. They are easy to take care of, calm and not nearly as dirty as dogs. they also don't bark and annoy everyone. I like their dependent personality but many still like attention they just don't act annoying trying to get it.

Dogs are cute but they are too fuging hyper, they smell, drool, bark loud and make everything look dirty.

#24 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Dogs are cute but they are too fuging hyper, they smell and make everything look dirty. Oh yeah and lots of them drool.

I reeeeeally lucked out on mine..she doesn't stink..she doesn't tear my house apart, she's not uber hyper..really only barks outside...is scared of the cats she lives with....and no drool either...She's awesome

I will say...she fuging sheds like a mofo..so I do have to sweep all the time..but she's worth it

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

People who hate cats have no soul...they're worse than Gingers.....

that being said....

Having now owned my rescue doggie for 5 months now....OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

:D

Cats are awesome. They are easy to take care of, calm and not nearly as dirty as dogs. they also don't bark and annoy everyone. I like their dependent personality but many still like attention they just don't act annoying trying to get it.

Dogs are cute but they are too fuging hyper, they smell, drool, bark loud and make everything look dirty.

This is what my chi thinks about cats.

Posted Image

#26 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,058 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I reeeeeally lucked out on mine..she doesn't stink..she doesn't tear my house apart, she's not uber hyper..really only barks outside...is scared of the cats she lives with....and no drool either...She's awesome

I will say...she fuging sheds like a mofo..so I do have to sweep all the time..but she's worth it

Awesome! So few are that way. I'm allergic but there is a dog the Portuguese Water Dog that I'm interested in because they are typically calm and hyperallergenic however I don't think I could handle the hair and general dirty they add to a home. I like to keep my house pretty damn clean and I have yet to see a friend/family who has a dog and there house isn't full of hair on occasion even when they sweep and vacuum often. I don't think I could handle that. Not to mention if we go out of town you have to have someone come over everyday etc.

#27 strik9

strik9

Think before you post

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

I don't understand why people let their dawgs ride up-front when in a truck. I have a leash that is mounted to my tool box, so he can't fall out.

#28 strik9

strik9

Think before you post

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

I don't understand why people let their dawgs ride up-front when in a truck. I have a leash that is mounted to my tool box, so he can't fall out.

#29 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

Because if some idiot causes an accident, I don't want my dog bounced off the bed of my truck. I never understood why people put their dog in the bed of their truck.

#30 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I have one of these for Izzy..It's probably not the best thing out there, but it keeps her from messing up my leather seats and also from falling into the floor should I have to slam on brakes

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.