Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 24: Charlotte Bobcats (7-16) @ Los Angeles Lakers (11-16) 10:30 P.M.

307 posts in this topic

Posted

So apparently Mullens had a career high 17 rebounds, I would rather him have a career high in field goal % so we can actually win a game.

Posted

Can't wait for the NBA to issue a statement about Kobe fouling Kemba on that last play.

There were other plays I wanted a foul called... That play I would not expect a foul called.

Posted

Wish MKG would get more time and be more assertive, he actually went 3-4 today from the field.

Posted

In other news Kemba's now averaging 18.5 points per game. He's only behind Westbrook, Curry, Ellis, Parker, and Lillard in points per game for a point guard.

Posted

Dude you are literally never going to get a call like that with less than ten seconds to go....Bobcats lost this game by letting the Lakers score 17 unanswered. Just like the Lakers put themselves in a bad place by allowing a 24-6 run....

*see Nov. 24th Washington game*

Actually I agree with you, but the NBA released a statement saying we should have been called for a foul at the end of the Toronto game, so I just figured they do that for every game where a foul isn't called at the end of a game. /sarcasm

Posted

There were other players I wanted a foul called... That play I would not expect a foul called.

Jesus guys it was a joke because of the Toronto game.

Geez. :(

Posted

Jesus guys it was a joke because of the Toronto game.

Geez. :(

My bad....

Posted

I know I'm a homer as the rest of you, but Kemba should be in the all-star game this year. I know it will be tough with Rondo, Irving, and Williams in the East but Kemba is playing some great basketball.

Posted

I know I'm a homer as the rest of you, but Kemba should be in the all-star game this year. I know it will be tough with Rondo, Irving, and Williams in the East but Kemba is playing some great basketball.

Yeaaaa No way he makes it since they just do it by guard, BUT IMO Kemba > Williams this year... I've been watching the nets play and Williams looks pretty over rated right now.

I know they just do it by guards so right now IMO the only guards who should be in before Kemba are

Wade, Rondo, Irving, Jru Holliday, .... Outside of that I think I could make an argument for him being over most of the other guards... I am not sure about Jennings as I have not paid the Bucks to much attention this year.

Posted

he really should but its going to be hard.

Atleast he'll be in the rookie vs sophomore game with MKG and BIZ.

Posted

Kemba's Stats:

18.5 points per game

6.1 assists per game

3.1 rebounds per game

2 steals per game

Our little point guard is balling out.

Posted

Final parting gifts...

New Career Highs

Kemba Walker- 12 made shots

Byron Mullens- 17 rebounds