Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Game 24: Charlotte Bobcats (7-16) @ Los Angeles Lakers (11-16) 10:30 P.M.

307 posts in this topic

correct

Exactly. It wasn't anyone else outside the past Bobcats players who called him that.

People used to call me Jerry Rice in HS. See the similarity.

Man it's so bad when a 6'0 pg in Kemba makes the defensive rebound right in front of a 7footer Mullens.

God gave that boy size for no damn reason.

Exactly. It wasn't anyone else outside the past Bobcats players who called him that.

People used to call me Jerry Rice in HS. See the similarity.

They called him that because of their similarities though and it's professional players comparing another player to another player.

Hendo and Kobe are both from Philly, both shooting guards, have a similar game even though Kobe is obviously much better...etc.

Man Mullins all ready loss all the goodwill he built up at the beginning of the game.

They called him that because of their similarities though and it's professional players comparing another player to another player.

Hendo and Kobe are both from Philly, both shooting guards, have a similar game even though Kobe is obviously much better...etc.

Background wise I see the similarities. Basketball wise I don't. Demar Derozen is closer to Kobe than Hendo.

Surprised we didn't give up our normal 30 points lol.

I don't understand all the hate for Mullens, he makes a lot of mistakes; but a lot of the time he is our only offense.

Amazing what Pau can do on two good knees....