Photo
- - - - -

Game 24: Charlotte Bobcats (7-16) @ Los Angeles Lakers (11-16) 10:30 P.M.

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#271 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

Can't wait for the NBA to issue a statement about Kobe fouling Kemba on that last play.

#272 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

That's a tough loss... Just another game to reinforce my hate for Mullins... I promise for every good play dude has, there's about 3 bads one on offense...

If he just takes better shots.... He would be fine... When he wasn;t shooting our offense got rolling, then in the end he takes and misses shot after shot after shot.... In the clutch he should not be taking the damn shots.

Sad thing is his last three shots were actually good looks, he just couldn't make a damn shot. Dunlap should have put Haywood in instead to give us a post presence at the end of the game.

#273 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,626 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

That's a tough loss... Just another game to reinforce my hate for Mullins... I promise for every good play dude has, there's about 3 bads one on offense...

If he just takes better shots.... He would be fine... When he wasn;t shooting our offense got rolling, then in the end he takes and misses shot after shot after shot.... In the clutch he should not be taking the damn shots.

Agree!!!!

#274 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,140 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Can't wait for the NBA to issue a statement about Kobe fouling Kemba on that last play.

Dude you are literally never going to get a call like that with less than ten seconds to go....Bobcats lost this game by letting the Lakers score 17 unanswered. Just like the Lakers put themselves in a bad place by allowing a 24-6 run....

#275 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

i hope this team loses all of their games. we need a top 3 pick.

#276 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

Sad thing is his last three shots were actually good looks, he just couldn't make a damn shot. Dunlap should have put Haywood in instead to give us a post presence at the end of the game.

They would be good looks for a decent shooter... I think most decent shooters makes at least one of those shots... that's my problem... he makes a couple of these shots then thinks he is a shooter...

I mean he did a good job on the boards tonight so I don't mind him being in, as long as he isn't bricking all these shots...

#277 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

So apparently Mullens had a career high 17 rebounds, I would rather him have a career high in field goal % so we can actually win a game.

#278 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

There were other plays I wanted a foul called... That play I would not expect a foul called.

#279 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

Wish MKG would get more time and be more assertive, he actually went 3-4 today from the field.

#280 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

In other news Kemba's now averaging 18.5 points per game. He's only behind Westbrook, Curry, Ellis, Parker, and Lillard in points per game for a point guard.

#281 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

Dude you are literally never going to get a call like that with less than ten seconds to go....Bobcats lost this game by letting the Lakers score 17 unanswered. Just like the Lakers put themselves in a bad place by allowing a 24-6 run....

*see Nov. 24th Washington game*

Actually I agree with you, but the NBA released a statement saying we should have been called for a foul at the end of the Toronto game, so I just figured they do that for every game where a foul isn't called at the end of a game. /sarcasm

#282 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

There were other players I wanted a foul called... That play I would not expect a foul called.

Jesus guys it was a joke because of the Toronto game.

Geez. :(

#283 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Jesus guys it was a joke because of the Toronto game.

Geez. :(

My bad....

#284 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

I know I'm a homer as the rest of you, but Kemba should be in the all-star game this year. I know it will be tough with Rondo, Irving, and Williams in the East but Kemba is playing some great basketball.

#285 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

I know I'm a homer as the rest of you, but Kemba should be in the all-star game this year. I know it will be tough with Rondo, Irving, and Williams in the East but Kemba is playing some great basketball.

Yeaaaa No way he makes it since they just do it by guard, BUT IMO Kemba > Williams this year... I've been watching the nets play and Williams looks pretty over rated right now.

I know they just do it by guards so right now IMO the only guards who should be in before Kemba are

Wade, Rondo, Irving, Jru Holliday, .... Outside of that I think I could make an argument for him being over most of the other guards... I am not sure about Jennings as I have not paid the Bucks to much attention this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users