Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We need to take a WR in the 2nd

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As of now it is looking like there is gonna be some stud WR's in the 2nd. Some that I can easily see being a number1. I am torn between which of these two guys id prefer. One has more upside and the other is more polished. Would be thrilled with either tho.

Cordarrelle Patterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pGFvDqt0

Da' Rick Rodgers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHOXRyDLuw

Posted · Report post

Shoot we may need to take one in the 1st.

But I'd go Sheldon Richardson for right now at the moment until I really know what spot we get in two weeks.

I love Patterson and Rogers. Cant go wrong with either one. Both guy should probably be there in the 2nd. Well hopefully Patterson will with Rogers. It really all depends on if you want the cleaner player or the more polish player. Patterson is clean, but raw who have a high ceiling to improve. Rogers on the other hand has off field issues but could really make a bigger impact his rookie year. I'd go either one.

Posted · Report post

If i had to bet both will shoot up after the combine. They are physical specimens.

I want OL or DL in the first.

Prob leaning towards Chance Warmick. Would shore up our OG spot for a long time.

Richardson seems more like an UT than a NT. I want a massive run stopping NT that can drive his man back off the line. Something like 6'3 325

Posted · Report post

If i had to bet both will shoot up after the combine. They are physical specimens.

I want OL or DL in the first.

Prob leaning towards Chance Warmick. Would shore up our OG spot for a long time.

Richardson seems more like an UT than a NT. I want a massive run stopping NT that can drive his man back off the line. Something like 6'3 325

He is an UT but I wouldnt mind it at all.

We just need talents.

Posted · Report post

Love all the Tennessee receivers. Terrance Williams/Quinton Patton too.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Love all the Tennessee receivers. Terrance Williams/Quinton Patton too.

yea there is a number of quality wr's in the 1-2 rounds. im gonna be pissed if we dont get one

Posted · Report post

i agree WR needs to be addressed early. I would love to have Allen, Hunter, Williams, Patterson, Rogers, Woods,or Hopkins.

and we need an UT too, because Dwan is a FA and is 30+, and fighting some injuries here lately.Richardson is not a bad prospect either.

Posted · Report post

I want a safety or another lineman (assuming we go lineman in 1st)

Posted · Report post

WR looks not elite but good depth we should be able to get a good one round 2-3.

Posted · Report post

Terrence Williams please. He will be the best wr from this class

Posted · Report post

Yes to a WR at some point. No to Rogers. He's a bad kid.

Posted · Report post

bad kids do grow out of that phase.panthers already have to many nice guys.