Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We need to take a WR in the 2nd

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

^^^ lol :devil:

Posted · Report post

bad kids do grow out of that phase.panthers already have to many nice guys.

They have some bad boys too. Steve Smith was a bad boy. Hardy was a bad boy and is still fuging crazy.

Posted · Report post

bad kids do grow out of that phase.panthers already have to many nice guys.

They have some bad boys too. Steve Smith was a bad boy. Hardy was a bad boy and is still fuging crazy.

Posted · Report post

If we are going to draft a WR we better be sure he is definitely a #2 type at best. Because every draft we seem to stockpile on #3, #4, and #5 type receivers. We have enough of those. Get serious about taking a WR or just focus on other positions.

Posted · Report post

2 out of 53.Rogers plays with some attitude and cockiness that this team needs. i really think a WR should be at top of this team needs.

Posted · Report post

2 out of 53.Rogers plays with some attitude and cockiness that this team needs. i really think a WR should be at top of this team needs.

^^^ u think a wr in this draft could slide like wallace and be good deep threat???

Posted · Report post

I was just saying that we did have some bad guys on the team and that it isn't a bad thing to have them... I love the attitude

Posted · Report post

^^^ u think a wr in this draft could slide like wallace and be good deep threat???

i really like the WRs that could be had in the 2nd round. they all seem to offer deep threat ability with Darick being a more complete WR. but Terrance Williams, Cordarrelle Patterson, Justin Hunter, Deandre Hopkins, all seem to be able to get vertically up field to make plays.

Posted · Report post

Yes to a WR at some point. No to Rogers. He's a bad kid.

What did he do that's so bad you'd call him a bad person? Smoke some weed? Or am I thinking of someone else? Everyone makes mistakes, to straight up call someone a bad person is a pretty serious claim. There's not too many people in the whole NFL I'd say that about, Roethlisberger, maybe Haynesworth. I wouldn't even say that about Vick, just a dumbass that made dumbass mistakes.

Posted · Report post

Tavon Austin Might be available in the 2nd. I fhe is we should defiantly grab him.

Posted · Report post

From what I've seen I wouldn't hate the Austin pick, but not over someone like Rogers, Patterson or Woods.

Posted · Report post

You guys don't like Lafell? I thought he developed nicely this year