Photo
- - - - -

The Insane Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories That Are Already Flooding Facebook and Twitter

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,205 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

http://gawker.com/59...ook-and-twitter

Adam Lanza and James Holmes' Fathers Were Both Scheduled to Testify in the LIBOR Bank Scandal Hearings

Proposed by: Vlogger Fabian4Liberty, TheExaminer.com, "United Slaves of Amerika" Facebook page
Relevant tweet:

Posted Image Trooper753 @trooper753

Adam Lanza & Batman theater shooter have common denominators. Both their fathers to testify in US Senate hearings about the Libor scandal.
17 Dec 12

But: "[N]o such hearing was ever scheduled to take place, nor is there even an obvious connection between FICO and the Libor scandal [...] Like FICO, GE has no obvious connection to the investigation, which has roped in various other financial institutions. And once again, there is no "witness list" that includes Lanza because there isn't even a hearing on the issue." — Benjy Sarlin, TPM
Obama orchestrated the shootings in Newtown and Aurora to force Cerebus to Sell Bushmaster

Proposed by: GodLikeProductions.com posters, Twitchy.com commenters
Relevant comment:
Posted Image
But: Since 2005, we've had a mass shooting every four months on average. It's true, though, this is the only one with little kids right before Christmas. Must be Obama.
The Dark Knight Returns Predicted the Aurora Shooting, and the Sandy Hook Shooting, and Hurricane Sandy

Proposed by: BeforeItsNews.com, Facebook page "Satan", Vlogger Dabu7
Relevant image:

Posted Image

"This is the official map from the movie The Dark Knight Rises... Here's what I saw so far... Pyramid with an eye... Hurricane SANDYs path... Sandy Hook... Strike points line up to make a pentagram"
But: Despite what the Facebook page "Satan" claims, Commissioner Gordon doesn't say "nothing is a coincidence" during the brief shot of a map in which the words "Sandy Hook" are visible. Also, uh, no.
A Secret Society Used The Hunger Games as a Model in Drugging Adam Lanza to Carry Out a Mass Killing to Provide the Pretext to Take Away Our Freedoms

Proposed by: PrisonPlanet.com, SGT Report
Relevant quote:

But then there is THIS. SGT Report cites a "coincidence" that will leave you thinking about a planned scenario at Newtown, just the kind of operation secret societies are reputedly famous for. In The Hunger Games, many times called a model of predictive programming, the ritual sacrifice of 23 children is carried out. Twelve districts, two children from each district; they fight in pairs and kill each other until one winner is left. 23 children are killed. In Newton, Adam Lanza killed 20 children. The author of The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins, is listed by Wikipedia as one of the famous people who lives in Newtown. You take it from there. Call it whatever you want to. I try to avoid winging big stretches, but this is too stunning to omit. WTF.

But: SMDH.

#2 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,205 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

http://www.theatlant...theories/60126/

The most prominent concoction getting attention right now is the claim made by Press TV, the official state media outlet of Iran, that the massacre was actually the work of an Israeli death squad sent to America to punish President Obama for his lack of loyalty. Even worse, the implication is that the president would rather "take the punishment" and cover up this supposed deadly raid than defy his Jewish supporters or embarrass the state Israel. This story obviously plays on the worst fears of those who believe in secret Jewish cabals that run the world, but it's a pretty pathetic attempt at slander, even for Iran.

But that country's anti-Semitic leaders are not the only ones spreading unfounded stories about "what really happened" in Newtown. TalkingPointsMemo looks at the rumor that improbably connects the shooting to the LIBOR interest rate scandal. That started with the (true) report that the shooter's father works in finance, but morphed into the (false) rumor that he was scheduled to deliver some no doubt shocking testimony about the LIBOR debacle before the Senate banking committee. (There are no Senate hearings scheduled and the father was not being called to testify about anything.) You might remember that this exact same rumor was spread about the father of the shooter after the Aurora theater murders this summer — another incident that has gotten plenty of play among the conspiracy minded.

Yesterday, The Atlantic Wire also received a email spelling out several theories and mysteries about the case, many of them contradictory and each one more ludicrous than the next. Most revolve around the idea that the shooting was a "false flag" operation, designed to, among other things, dupe Americans into accepting a United Nations weapons treaty that will rob them of their gun rights. Who would want such a thing to pass? Depending on who you believe, it's the global banking industry, the Freemasons, and Barack Obama (who is also the anti-christ) acting on behalf of "his Illuminati Jewish handlers like Mayor Bloomberg of NY and Dianne Feinstein." Again, anti-Semitism finds a way in.

lol

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.

the media sucks you say? huh never heard that one before

For many of the "believers" attempts to correct the misinformation are merely proof of the larger cover up. This new strain of conspiracy mongering has its roots in the September 11 "truther" movement, but goes back much further than that, to the most ancient forms of racism and anti-Semitism and an almost mystical belief that there are forces beyond our control—that can also be conveniently blamed for all our troubles.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Careful, many posters here find them credible.

#4 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,081 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

If you had been paying attention to infomercials you would have seen this coming. Nutriblast commercals basically lays this all out. Go back and watch the order of how the vegetables are put in ones on the left as opposed to the right. And then they just mock us in plain sight with how they use fruit.
Chilling.

#5 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

this is what happens when nbc makes m.knight shamalyiananana the editor in chief

#6 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

The LIBOR thing is interesting.

#7 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,198 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image

#8 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,086 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image

#9 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,695 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Like I said, if they're proven false, awesome. I just want to know the truth. As I said in the other thread, there are some of these conspiracies that are an absolute crock.

In any event or situation in life, I just want the truth. In general... Do I know there isn't some secret society pulling strings on everything? No. Do I know there is one? No. So, I can only go off of what is proven to be fact by unbiased sources - which are hard to find. So, I'm open to any explanation so long as it is valid and credible.

Much of what you provided seems to be credible except for the few that have the "SMDH" and "Uh, no." explanations... Even though I find the Hunger Games theory to be total garbage. That is just dumb, and therefore deserved a "SMDH."

#10 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Like I said, if they're proven false, awesome. I just want to know the truth. As I said in the other thread, there are some of these conspiracies that are an absolute crock.

In any event or situation in life, I just want the truth. In general... Do I know there isn't some secret society pulling strings on everything? No. Do I know there is one? No. So, I can only go off of what is proven to be fact by unbiased sources - which are hard to find. So, I'm open to any explanation so long as it is valid and credible.

Much of what you provided seems to be credible except for the few that have the "SMDH" and "Uh, no." explanations... Even though I find the Hunger Games theory to be total garbage. That is just dumb, and therefore deserved a "SMDH."

hey what religion are you?

#11 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,695 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

hey what religion are you?

I was waiting for that.

Rodeo, I'm sure you know that any mature adult comes to the point in their life where they question the things they were taught. They seek out answers for themselves.

I came to that point, just as you did. And I found that in the case of religion/spirituality, Christianity in particular, I witnessed things and experienced things that have not been explained in science. They were a result of faith.

So, I have asked questions and approached what I have believed as a Christian in the same manner - I've listened to the arguments, I've weighted them against what I have come to know as the truth for myself, and I know what I believe to be true. That's why I am a Christian and through my exploration of what I believe, I came to the conclusion that regardless of whatever else happens, I can not change my faith or the fact that I am Christian. That is the one aspect in my life that I have gathered enough evidence through my own experience that I can't ever change or be moved from my position on.

And I say this with all due respect to whatever you believe. My beliefs are a result of seeing what can't be seen and feeling what many have not felt... It's faith. It's spiritual. It's not something that can be studied or understood through science, no matter how it is approached. So, I don't expect everyone else to come to the same conclusion that I have, although I wish they could/would.

So, as an amendment to my last post - everything except for my religion, is on the table. That's not because I've been some sheltered, pretend-to-know-it-all, who has stuck to what my parents taught me because I know no better. I have explored why people believe what they believe and why they don't believe, and I've experienced and seen things even through adulthood that convinced me of what I believe that doesn't show up in books.

Things that I have experienced firsthand alone validate what I have believed as a Christian. And again, I don't expect you to understand it if you haven't had those experiences.

#12 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

SUCK DICK FOR CEDRIC

• HUDDLER
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Now people are freaking out because Emilie Parker's dad smiled before doing a press conference.

That's their launching point now.

#13 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,982 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

We should just have a thread for "sh*t I see on facebook on any given day"

#14 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster