#16 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,981 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

I am in the BPA (outside of RB, QB, DE, LB).

I would be fine with the best OL, DB, WR when we pick.

#17 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Even if we pick at 15 I can definately see Hankins being there. You have to realize that QBs will go before we pick, Manti Teo will go before we pick, we didnt have a shot at Joeckel or Star to begin with. Guys like Jarvis Jones and Bjoern Werner will go before we pick. Hankins being there is very reasonable

#18 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,349 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

The next DT we pick has to be a hit. We really need to solidify this position. Not sure if Hankins is that guy, but he has the ability to be.

#19 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hankins scares me. He's got injury and consistency issues. Seems like a classic boom/bust player. I'd much rather trade up for Star, even if it means our 2nd rounder. He's going to be well worth it. Adding a Ngata-esque presence to our DL will make Hardy/Johnson even better.

#20 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

got to many holes to be trading picks away. with beast drafting ans scouting we can shore up / improve multiple positions in this draft.

#21 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,151 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

I do love the combine, but the more we see combine guys "come from nowhere", the we realize that they can do great things in shorts, but the game tape will be king.

Keek is a great example. Tackling machine at BC, but kinda middle of the road at combine.

I hope whichever guy we pick has been a standout on the field.

#22 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Keek was not middle of the road at the combine. The combine actually improved his stock. He was one of the best performers. Company that with his great game tape and you had a safe pick. I hoping to see that same routine again this year with whoever we pick, its the best way to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.