Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther bars in Gaylord, MI?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

We have threads asking about Panther bars in NYC, Boston, LA, etc. Well, it's my turn. I gotta be up there for Christmas. Help a brother out. I don't even think they have a bar in Gaylord, MI.

Posted

In before 'Gaylord' jokes

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

Posted

The Blue Oyster.

Posted

What are you talking about, Focker?

Posted

Why does anyone think there are panther themed bars ANYWHERE besides the Carolinas? Are there bills bars in Charlotte/Greensboro/etc or something???

Posted

There is a bills bar here in Raleigh. The buffalo brothers always cater to the bills fans, and their game is on the big screen w/audio.

Posted

Go to the bar owner and start one...or at least a major cheering section.

Gaylords-ad-Cleveland-Press.jpg?et=b%2Cvyug6rCZrBj9z21nckVA&nmid=138254756

Posted

Why does anyone think there are panther themed bars ANYWHERE besides the Carolinas? Are there bills bars in Charlotte/Greensboro/etc or something???

Dude Charlotte is so fugged up that the local sports radio station advertises "Home Team Headquarters" locations around Charlotte for every team but the Panthers. They announce every day where Bills. Giants, Steelers, etc fans can meet.

Posted

There is a bills bar here in Raleigh. The buffalo brothers always cater to the bills fans, and their game is on the big screen w/audio.

You get my point

Posted

Doubt you're going to find a Panthers bar in the heart of a region that has 3 Super Bowls in the last 10 years and deep playoff runs abound.

Posted

Doubt you're going to find a Panthers bar in the heart of a region that has 3 Super Bowls in the last 10 years and deep playoff runs abound.

Northern MI?