43 replies to this topic

#31 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

To me he disappears in games to much.He is making just shy of 3 receptions per game which is not enough for a possession receiver.Moose was my idea of a good number 2 wr with over twice the receptions of LaFell and averaging close to 800 yards per game.

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

This dude goes Casper in too many games to be a number 2. Panthers fans have got their expectations so low that they think LaFell is a number 2? Come on fellas. Right now in a number two we are looking for a replacement for Smitty and someone that WE KNOW can get 1,000 yds receiving. Do we have that with LaFell? Absolutely not.

Someone finally agree with me on this.

#33 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

When the author states "the new guy will likely want to install his own systems and schemes", he assumes this is a detriment to the team and that staying the course with failed systems and schemes is better. Furthermore, it does NOT consider the poor clock management skills exhibited by RR. This is biased AND misleading reporting unworthy of serious consideration.

#34 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

We need whoever finds wr's for the Giants they always plug in some scrub and bam he is a star...

Marc Ross for GM.

#35 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Someone finally agree with me on this.

Yeah no one else has been saying this about Lafell ever.

You're the only one Chuck.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

Yeah no one else has been saying this about Lafell ever.

You're the only one Chuck.

Well for whatever reasons, when I was calling him out early of the season no one backed me up. I didn't see you there making this argument with me did I. It was only me vs 20+ members.

And can y'all huddlers quit acting like y'all know me by calling me by my name. Gosh it sounds horrible. Call me by my user name.

#37 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Maybe him going Casper has something to do with the game plan. Even if you have two good recievers, doesn't mean they are going to have similar stats. We all know Olsen is good, but he went two or three games with low numbers. i am not saying that Lafell has not dissapointed at times(namely the KC drop), but seven hundred recieving yards is not an easy accomplishment. Especially when we are trying to force feed Smitty through out the game.

#38 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Well for whatever reasons, when I was calling him out early of the season no one backed me up. I didn't see you there making this argument with me did I. It was only me vs 20+ members.

Made a few threads earlier about him and many of the replies saying he went ghost often.

#39 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,829 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

I know I'm going to be fuging pissed when we lose Sunday. I've been to a game with my gf 4 times: 30-27 L to New Orleans, 30-3 L to Tennessee, 31-23 L to Atlanta and 26-13 L to Houston. I'd like to see us fuging win a fuging game in fuging person.

#40 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Moose was my idea of a good number 2 wr with over twice the receptions of LaFell and averaging close to 800 yards per game.

Yes, I remember that 12,000 yard season he had.

#41 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,546 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Yes, I remember that 12,000 yard season he had.

If we get another 12k receiver I bet we make the playoffs

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Made a few threads earlier about him and many of the replies saying he went ghost often.

That was during the season? Bc Ive been talking about this early early before the season started.

#43 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,185 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

That was during the season? Bc Ive been talking about this early early before the season started.

Yeah it was during, though I mentioned him not appearing in games like the Texans before the season started.

#44 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah it was during, though I mentioned him not appearing in games like the Texans before the season started.

Koo bc I got bashed pretty good before the season when people were calling him "elite". I would love to bump the thread back up but I'm kinda tired of searching for it. I'll do it if I have the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com