#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Many things I like about this draft. First of all, I love the Patrick Chung pick up. I didn't know he was up for free agency, definitely would be a good pick up. (Yet I personally think he would be better playing cornerback) I like the Richardson pick. I think we will be picking between 15-20, and that seems like a good range to draft him in. Now, Justin Hunter will most likely be gone in the 1st round, and If you ask me, I'd say he is the best receiver in the draft. Overall I love this mock.

Yea im not an expert or anything but just watching and hearing, Hunter looks to be taking a hit. Twill and Austin have quickly climbed up. I also think that his teammate Patterson will be taken ahead of him. If Hunter isn't there in the 2nd, maybe a Woods but especially a Hopkins or Rogers.

#32 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Dwan is not guranteed to be back next year, so i can see bringing in Richardson.even if he is, he is a 30+ journey man DT who has been banged up the last couple of weeks. Richardson could also be brought in on passing downs.If Hunter is there in the 2nd lets hope the GM waste no time to get that pick in. if he is gone, Hopkins who is starting to grow on me looks like a great pick up. if Patterson is there than it is also a no brainer, but i think he also goes in the 1st round.

#33 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Dwan is not guranteed to be back next year, so i can see bringing in Richardson.even if he is, he is a 30+ journey man DT who has been banged up the last couple of weeks. Richardson could also be brought in on passing downs.If Hunter is there in the 2nd lets hope the GM waste no time to get that pick in. if he is gone, Hopkins who is starting to grow on me looks like a great pick up. if Patterson is there than it is also a no brainer, but i think he also goes in the 1st round.

Completely agree. Dwan's age is getting up there but I hope we can Atleast bring him back. He's a bright spot on this team. Just bc we take Richardson doesn't mean that he has to start day1. We all know that grooming a DT is a long process. Like you said we can definetely bring Richardson in on passing downs. Kearse or Fua can start at NT. Fua likely won't be cut bc he's a Rivera's pick. Fua also has played better this season. Nothing special yet but seeing progress.

And I have also become a fan of Hopkins. I think he can be a legit no.2 WR like a Torrey Smith who has the ability to stretch the field. Hopkins could also end up in the 1st.

#34 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

^That man knows it all.

Haha...if only.

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,946 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

Best and most realistic mock I've seen.

The wide receiver class is deep this year, so I could see Hunter falling.

#36 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

I like this mock. Very realistic & would help us at the positions we need it the most.
The only thing I don't see happen, is cutting Dwill. Wouldn't help us with the cap, wouldn't it?

#37 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

would rather use that 6th on a diamond / sleeper NT.

also dont like the idea of not drafting a T.

#38 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

I LOVE that draft. Sheldon Richardson is better than Jonathan Hankins, IMO. He reminds me of J.J. Watt.

#39 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

I think we need a NT instead of a UT unless D Edwards does not return.I think this is the year to either grab a wr or someone to protect Cam and improve our running game in the 1st.Maybe a NT or DB in the second.

#40 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

would rather use that 6th on a diamond / sleeper NT.

also dont like the idea of not drafting a T.

Yea but how times are you going to find a diamond in the rough NT every year. Doesn't happen so often.

I think we're gonna go with Gross, Bell, Campbell and maybe someone off the street at Tackle.

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

I like this mock. Very realistic & would help us at the positions we need it the most.
The only thing I don't see happen, is cutting Dwill. Wouldn't help us with the cap, wouldn't it?

What's the different by cutting Dwill or Trading him. Are we going to have to eat up Dwill's salary if we plan to cut him?

But cut/trade Dwill, I just don't see him coming back.

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Best and most realistic mock I've seen.

The wide receiver class is deep this year, so I could see Hunter falling.

Preciate it brother

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

I LOVE that draft. Sheldon Richardson is better than Jonathan Hankins, IMO. He reminds me of J.J. Watt.

Thanks. Richardson has become my player in this Draft basing on where we'll be drafting. I don't if he'll be as great as Watt but I see him very close to a Cox/McCoy.

These MIZZOU players have quickly starting to impact the next level.

#44 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

I think we need a NT instead of a UT unless D Edwards does not return.I think this is the year to either grab a wr or someone to protect Cam and improve our running game in the 1st.Maybe a NT or DB in the second.

Id be fine with a WR but I just think we can find an OL in the 4th or a veteran presence through FA when talking about blocking for Cam.

UT/NT can both be solve. Dwan is also aging so we'll need one sooner than later. If we take Richardson, we don't have to play him day1. We can slowly groom him into the lineup.

#45 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

i seen some draftnik compare Richardson to Watt saying they have similar styles and have the same motor.i think if he was the pick, with Dwan on the team has the talent to beat Dwan out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com