Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Raiders Plan To Use Terrelle Pryor(Homeless man's Cam) Substantially On Sunday

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Putting Pryor in for red zone situations.. Hahahaha. Good luck with that.

Posted

It's Cam's evil brother.

Posted

Perhaps but my gf is going with me and we've never won when she and I go together. So we'll find a way to lose.

You obviously need to dump her.

3 people like this

Posted

Because our defense isn't used to working against a mobile QB...

This. Our D beat the poo out of RG3. I was honestly surprised that kid made it through that game.

Posted

It's genius!!! We make every assclown backup QB look like a probowl candidate... Brady Quinn

Posted

Very smart for teams that are out of the playoff hunt to use backups and see what they have.

Panthers however, will keep starters in the whole game. sigh

Most of our backups are already playing.

Posted

Pryor has some special attributes. It's about time if you are the Raiders to start seeing what he can do. With all the guys chasing records and playoff hype its a non story.

ETA: with all that said, our d has been on the smash lately. And Pryor is at best giving the Raiders a look at some project they've been working on. I think we'll run them off the field. Literally. Have you seen that run defense? They have been embarrassingly bad in that department.

Posted

They'll get a taste of the real thing in a few days. Maybe the Panthers will give me a birthday victory on Sunday! :D

Posted

So I'm guessing they use Pryor as their Cam in practice for the real Cam? Yea good luck with that in a real game going against a defense who practices against the real one.

Posted

Last time we were so cocky about winning a game, Brady Quinn handed us our poo. We have no tape on Pryor and have no clue what the Raiders will show with him. Also, Goodson is coming back for revenge. Trap game.

Posted

lol why in the world would we want or need to see what DA could do running this offense?

Posted

So to recap this is why we're gonna lose Sunday:

My gf and I are going (0-4 all time)

Fowler picked us in the Observer (we only win when he picks against us)

The defense has overachieved the past 2 weeks and wont stop Goodson, DMC or any QB

Cam will throw a pick at some point (never won when that's happened)

Game is on CBS (we are usually awful in CBS games)

I hope I'm proved wrong.