Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Percy Harvin

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5197/percy-harvin

could pry get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.. i know you guys hate trading draft picks but this guy is dynamic and was doing nice things with ponder as his qb and is dynamic in the return game as well..

id offer our 3rd and 6th next year along with this seasons 5th for him. that may be giving up too much but him and smitty would be fantastic. plus hes 24. trade and lock him up like we did olsen

Posted · Report post

could draft a better WR with our 2nd round pick

Posted · Report post

My bro n law is a Vikings fan. He loves Percy but I don't. He's an amazing returner and would be a great slot receiver. Maybe a strong no.2, maybe.

Beginning of this season, the media acted like Percy was a beast. What they don't know is he got all his receptions and yards from short dump passes and screens over and over again. A boring designed offense.

Percy also has a history of migraine issues.

Posted · Report post

Would love it, for the right price

Posted · Report post

No doubt that he would be a dynamic addition, but why he can't get along with Coach Frazier is problematic. I don't know who is out there, but perhaps a 2nd or 3rd pick would be better spent in the draft. Harvin in Carolina is an intriguing thought though.

Posted · Report post

I Like Harvin,but his migraine issues seem to be a real headache. Also we don't have a 3rd to throw at them.

Posted · Report post

I Like Harvin,but his migrain issues seem to be a real headache.

(insert rimshot here)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Isn't he the "disgruntled" type?

Posted · Report post

Isn't he the hot head that kept fighting with Cap last year?

Posted · Report post

My bro n law is a Vikings fan. He loves Percy but I don't. He's an amazing returner and would be a great slot receiver. Maybe a strong no.2, maybe.

Beginning of this season, the media acted like Percy was a beast. What they don't know is he got all his receptions and yards from short dump passes and screens over and over again. A boring designed offense.

Percy also has a history of migraine issues.

He was a MVP candidate until the half way point.

I hear ya tho man - dudes been on the injury list since he came in the league and I wouldn't feel comfy throwing a ton of cash at him.

Posted · Report post

A 2nd for Harvin? What did the Bears give up for Brandon Marshall again? A top 5 receiver? ughhh

Posted · Report post

I would love Harvin

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments