Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Percy Harvin

67 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.rotoworld...97/percy-harvin

could pry get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.. i know you guys hate trading draft picks but this guy is dynamic and was doing nice things with ponder as his qb and is dynamic in the return game as well..

id offer our 3rd and 6th next year along with this seasons 5th for him. that may be giving up too much but him and smitty would be fantastic. plus hes 24. trade and lock him up like we did olsen

CONS: Never completed a season. Not durable, migraine issues and a severe attitude problem with authority.

NO thank you.

Posted

Thinking back on it, he and Smitty might fall out.

Posted

I'd like to see him on the team. I think we need that wildcard type player, like a Randall Cobb or Harvin. A guy that can do the KR/PR duties while being a solid receiver that can come in and produce big when needed. It'd be worth a 4th rounder imo but I don't know about anything more than that and we already don't have a 3rd (correct me if I'm wrong)

Posted

could have drafted Cobb..he made plays in the SEC all the time on the crappy Wildcat team..which is extra points in my couch scouting book..

Posted

35uke5.jpg

Posted

I love Harvin and he would be an awesome addition, but the migraines concerns me, he is often injured, and for those reason I can't see giving away valuable assets to obtain him.

Posted

what did we give up a 3rd round pick for this year? I thought we gave up a 6th round pick for murphy, but that's all i knew about.

Posted

When the team that drafted a player is ready to dump him for a mid round pick...tread lightly.

Posted

We have our Harvin, Armanti Edwards; and he's under utilized. Also could see Joe Adams playing the part if he gets more time on the field.

Posted

We have our Harvin, Armanti Edwards; and he's under utilized. Also could see Joe Adams playing the part if he gets more time on the field.

Percy Harvin is beyond better than Armanti Edwards. Percy is an athlete and can do great damage with the football in his hands. WR, RB, KR, PR and all very effectively. Meanwhile, on a weekly basis, Armanti doesn't know when he will see the field again.

Posted

Tavon Austin /thread

Posted

Dear God please do not mention Percy Harvin and Armanti Edwards in the same sentence ever again.