Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NFL prospects in Bowl Games

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Xavier Rhodes saved a touchdown there, I like the physical aspect of his game. Rhodes will probably be a second rounder and I personally would love to have cornerback corp of Gamble, Rhodes, Norman, Thomas, and Munnerlyn.

Posted

Xavier Rhodes saved a touchdown there, I like the physical aspect of his game. Rhodes will probably be a second rounder and I personally would love to have cornerback corp of Gamble, Rhodes, Norman, Thomas, and Munnerlyn.

I love Rhodes as an NFL prospect, but that was blatant pass interference on that play, and it couldn't have been anymore obvious....

Posted

I love Rhodes as an NFL prospect, but that was blatant pass interference on that play, and it couldn't have been anymore obvious....

True, but a call wasn't made; so since the call wasn't made I will give him credit lol.

It was blatant though lol.

Posted

Also on Dustin Hopkins kick-off's, does he always kick it off short? Didn't even get it to the end zone on the opening kick off.

Posted

Great coverage by Rhodes again, still hasn't been beaten yet.

Posted

I'm leaning closer and closer to saying just grab a Hopkins/Rhodes combo in rounds one and two and discuss the offensive line in free agency.

Posted

I don't trust kickers from FSU...

Posted

got away with a pi right in front of the offical.right on que they talk about my sleeper prospect.

Posted

Hopkins shanks it.

Posted

got away with a pi right in front of the offical.right on que they talk about my sleeper prospect.

Doubt Watkins comes out being that he has only played 16 games.

Posted

These FSU defensive back's are dominating.

Posted

Doubt Watkins comes out being that he has only played 16 games.

has a fiancee and little girl in England. they live in a rough part of town, and he may want to go ahead and provide for them.he could declare and move up the board because of his athletisim and newness to the game.