Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Yet another Chip Kelly source/rumor

163 posts in this topic

Or how about Chip Kelly goes back to school one more year, we give Rivera another year. He takes us to the playoffs we know Rovera is the guy and we keep him, if not then Kelly will for sure want to coach in the NFL in 2014, we fire Rivera and Kelly will be hired

Kelly is leaving now. With the NCAA coming down on the program, board memebers telling him theyd be fine if he was gone...hes jumping ship. I want the panthers to be there to catch him when he jumps

He's never really had great defenses though.

That's what quality nfl defensive coordinators are for

My Ross/Kelly 2013 bumper sticker is starting to look old, I might have to update it soon. Maybe get a sign for my lawn too.

Dammit Chip...just when I was slowly getting on that Rivera bandwagon

people are wanting to see Kelly with Cam and our offense to see what he can do with it. I don't think it would be any better than what Chud is doing.

YES please.

When Belichick is stealing plays from you and picking your brain, you can coach.

Genius= Chips Strategy/Belichecks Interest

Honestly if Jerry hadn't made his mind up 4 weeks ago about Ron Rivera then this organization is in trouble. You CANNOT evaluate a coach for a team that should be a playoff contender based on games that don't matter. It's a joke to do that when 90% of being a HC is making tough decisions and getting your team to the playoffs. He has been terrible and IMO Chip Kelly would come in here and maybe be the most efficient HC in the NFL. The guy is a freaking machine, whether or not he runs that Oregon offense is besides the point...he is a stud head coach.

those defenses show up in the playoffs every year just like last year when vince wilfork helped pats win over the ravens and the last second toucdown they knocked loose.

didnt packers have someone int ben when he was about to take the lead......defense is very important in superbowls hopefully someone can get it right.

people are wanting to see Kelly with Cam and our offense to see what he can do with it. I don't think it would be any better than what Chud is doing.

It would be better for the simple reason that Chip Kelly is a football genius. We aren't comparing Kelly to Chud. We are comparing Kelly to Rivera. Rivera's shitty decision-making in clutch situations is why he should be fired. He lacks the ability to think critically under pressure...which is a necessity in his profession.

1 person likes this