Photo
- - - - -

NY Governor: Weapon Confiscation is an option...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,307 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Maybe Zod should require all felons and sexual predators identify themselves in the event minors are getting on this forum. Flag all felons and sex offendors with a big glaring symbol for all to see

#77 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

"assault rifles" aka sporting rifles, for the less brain dead will be only the first step. "well what about those evil shotguns, you know they shoot 9 projectiles with one pull of the trigger, some are even semi automatic". They will be next followed by handguns.

I bet the jews wish they didn't give into hitlers gun contol...

#78 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,416 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Like not having a culture of guns

ha ha

More like a culture that has fewer ghettos, is only a generation or two removed from monarchies, tends to be less independent minded than many americans, and up until the last 70 years, had to deal with many of its nations under the sway of a succession of dictators.

#79 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,476 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

"assault rifles" aka sporting rifles, for the less brain dead will be only the first step. "well what about those evil shotguns, you know they shoot 9 projectiles with one pull of the trigger, some are even semi automatic". They will be next followed by handguns.

slippery slope, really? come on. let me guess, the government seized your handguns and shotguns in 1994 and you just got them back in 2004, right?

I bet the jews wish they didn't give into hitlers gun contol...

So what minority group is banned from firearms in this country that you are so concerned could be about to face a genocide?

Hitler relaxed gun control legislation upon taking power for pretty much everyone BUT the Jews. The Jews didn't exactly GIVE Hitler anything... the Nazis disarmed them completely, and I'm pretty sure they didn't just take their guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.