#1 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

I'm going for a different view here than i've seen so far.
I'll start by saying no to a DT early on I agree with Rivera that DT's are better claimed in FA because they take a lot longer to develop.I also believe we have a lot of serviceable depth there so even late it's not a pressing need. Feel like we'll find a corner via F/A also

I think we trade back a bit in the 1st and swap 2nds with that team to pick up their third. 19-25 range

1. Dallas Thomas G/T Tenn

This guy put in work on Clowney this year one on one I think he comes in ready to contribute immediately!

2. Darick Rogers WR Tenn Tech 6'3 208

Was a play maker before transferring.

3. Robert Lester S Alabama 6'2 210

Great player helps solidify the secondary

4. DJ Swearinger FS SC 5'11 210

2 Safeties in a row? Yes because this one can play everywhere! The guy I absolutely have to have on this team this year. Great leader and tackler makes WRs fear to come his way. Can play both safety spots as well as corner which may be where he goes at this level because of his size which may cause him to fall to the 4th.

5. Marcus Lattimore RB SC 6'0 212

Taking a flyer on him here we hold on to D-will one more season then cut ties next year when Latt is healed up and ready. The talent is undeniable and a steal in the 5th round.

6. Take a kicker here for the future.

Just a different approach here.

#2 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

LOL.

#3 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

So let me get this straight, we trade down about 10 spots in the first, also going down 10 spots in the second and all we get for moving down 10 spots in both rounds is a third?! Uh no thanks to that and to Dallas Thomas in the 1st. I'd like him in the 2nd. I'd like Rogers in the 2nd if we get our DT in the first (obviously I disagree that getting one in FA is ideal, too expensive).

#4 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hmmmm theres almost a pattern here but I can't quite put my finger on it.

#5 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

that he took two vols then two sc players ^^

#6 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

that he took two vols then two sc players ^^

merely coincidence my good man :P

#7 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

So let me get this straight, we trade down about 10 spots in the first, also going down 10 spots in the second and all we get for moving down 10 spots in both rounds is a third?! Uh no thanks to that and to Dallas Thomas in the 1st. I'd like him in the 2nd. I'd like Rogers in the 2nd if we get our DT in the first (obviously I disagree that getting one in FA is ideal, too expensive).

Yeah I like thomas in the 2nd also but for moving back a bit we'd be out of range for warmack so I figured with the way rookie cap is why not grab the need earlier.

We have to get into the 3rd round it just must be done.

#8 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,204 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

I really like the mock. I just hope it can happen.

#9 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

but will marcus come off of that injury and if he does i dont think he has big play(speed) ability of dw.

#10 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

but will marcus come off of that injury and if he does i dont think he has big play(speed) ability of dw.

He should! Keep in mind that he injured a different knee than the one from before. Also note he's a complete back Blocking,Recieving and Running he does it all well. He isn't a speed guy he's very shifty and fights for tough yards. Also keep in mind he ran out of shotgun a lot in college which is what the panthers run out of more than anything so it's his comfort zone. His ideal playing weight is 232 and before he was injured the 1st time he was running a 4.5 so he has that sneaky speed.

#11 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Yeah I like thomas in the 2nd also but for moving back a bit we'd be out of range for warmack so I figured with the way rookie cap is why not grab the need earlier.

We have to get into the 3rd round it just must be done.

I just don't think it would cost 10 spots in the 1st and 2nd rounds just to pick up a third... Moving down 10 spots in the first alone should get us at least a 2nd...

#12 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

I just don't think it would cost 10 spots in the 1st and 2nd rounds just to pick up a third... Moving down 10 spots in the first alone should get us at least a 2nd...

I think about it this way .. in the 1st 20 or so picks you are sure to find a starter. the next 7 you are likely to find one so 10 spots to be able to tap into this deep secondary draft is a price i'd be willing to pay. Teams are stingy about picks unless you're cleveland or Atl So I feel like swapping 1st and 2nd with another team for a 3rd is somewhat realistic and it's not as bad as it seems. I would def rather only have to swap 1sts for a 3rd though.

#13 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

I think about it this way .. in the 1st 20 or so picks you are sure to find a starter. the next 7 you are likely to find one so 10 spots to be able to tap into this deep secondary draft is a price i'd be willing to pay. Teams are stingy about picks unless you're cleveland or Atl So I feel like swapping 1st and 2nd with another team for a 3rd is somewhat realistic and it's not as bad as it seems. I would def rather only have to swap 1sts for a 3rd though.

When I get home in a couple days I'll do some research but I'm away from any computers right now (I'm on my phone) I promise you it shouldn't take that much to just get a third. I would instantly hate our new GM if he came in and gave up 20 draft spots just to get a 3rd round pick. A late third at that.

#14 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

Oh this is bad. And gamecock homerness is showing.

#15 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Oh this is bad. And gamecock homerness is showing.

I assure you I could have done a lot more in that department. But actually see through the homer and you'll find that the team is helped equally on both sides of the ball in areas of need and also found a kicker. hazzah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.