Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julio Jones says Falcons were bored against the Panthers, so they lost.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Julio Jones can eat a bag of dicks.

Posted

I really think he meant complacent, however, he is too much of a dumb son of a bitch to know that word or what it means...

Otherwise, this is the most ludicrous quote I've ever read on a player in my many years of following the NFL. Dumb doesn't even begin to describe it.

Posted

I really think he meant complacent...

this.

Posted

He's probably not wrong. We are a bad team with a lot of losses, teams are bound to overlook us.

Posted

Saw this yesterday, wasn't surprised.

Whatever he meant, he sounds like an idiot. It doesn't bode well for the Falcons entering the playoffs.

Posted

I just still loved the fact that Hardy called the Falcons out and we still kicked their ass. So what if they are the better team, they should act like it. There was another good team in 2008 that played crappy against "lower" competition and they had a great game against the Cardinals in the playoffs.

Posted

Well the Falcons aint a better team since we split the season and we won the last game, so that notion is out of the door. Record wise they have a better team, but it you look at the past 3 weeks, I think we are a better team that had a bummed out season.

Posted

He's probably not wrong. We are a bad team with a lot of losses, teams are bound to overlook us.

So Hardy calling out a week in advance, and us being a rival, they overlooked us? Did they overlook the Saints who said publicly "We've always had their number."? Falcons are a team that gets easily complacent, a playoff berth is enough for them. Forget about winning it.

Posted

How do you get bored with a team that gives you bulletin board material all week?

I call BS!

Posted

You never "overlook" a rival, never. That's why people say "ignore the records" cause anything can happen in rivalry games. Unless you're the Bears playing at Lambeau.......

Posted

Just another Atlanta idiot making lame excuses for having their asses kicked.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Hater is back clap.gif. I mean hatter.