Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Huddler's of the Year

55 posts in this topic

Here's a start:

Followed by the classic

I will gladly accept any nominations.

1 person likes this

That's right... Philly went real on those bitches on Facebook. That was internet gold.

my favorite part is when a coalition of them got together and printed off two hundred pages of an entire week's worth of facebook transcript on that page and announced with an unprecedented level of smugness that they were headed down to the police station to turn it in with an official report for harassment to the point of actually ruining the entire event

then when they finally realized even louisiana cops would laugh in their faces they decided to take up the position that the attempt to derail it COMPLETELY FAILED and that the three dozen or so fat people that showed up to wave signs was a complete success despite the expectation of about 5000

Well if Phil created that page then he's going to jail' date=' I just filed identity theft charges... Them coming on his talking crap was one thing but stealing my identity even on FB which is my intellectual property went too far.[/quote']

internet gold indeed

my favorite part is when a coalition of them got together and printed off two hundred pages of an entire week's worth of facebook transcript on that page and announced with an unprecedented level of smugness that they were headed down to the police station to turn it in with an official report for harassment to the point of actually ruining the entire event

then when they finally realized even louisiana cops would laugh in their faces they decided to take up the position that the attempt to derail it COMPLETELY FAILED and that the three dozen or so fat people that showed up to wave signs was a complete success despite the expectation of about 5000

internet gold indeed

That's how they serve Maine Justice boy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnvrWW85fs

just another notch in the ol' belt, next to fiz and the virgins

btw i'm not done with grits

What is the virgin thread u speak of?

I wish I hadn't seen the pictures off Grits tho. Dude is a reject. I almost ALMOST felt sorry for him.

Dude has a kid too. Can u imagine growing up with that as your father?

listen i've been able to mindfug people on here bad enough to without having to dig up their personal life on the internet

i think that counts for something

Those NJP threads two summers ago were classic too. It was a strong group effort from the huddle to get rid of that shitstain.

PS: go check his twitter account out. He's now a hockey insider.

man. I have a keep pounding bracelet its just the cam gatorade ive been dieing for...washington state so all i get is seashit stuff

I'd like to nominate SCP for sending me my first ever Carolina Panthers Jersey, another panthers fan on facebook sent me the Gamble Jersey. The huddle is full of good people, we have some of the best fans in the world.