Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddler's of the Year

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn, I couldn't even get my real family in NC to hook me up with some gatorade but y'all getting all kinds of ish just from the Huddle fam.

Posted

Entire family is half Giants/Patriots. I said fug both of them and became a Panther's fan during the 2003 season.

Loved #89 & #90.

Grew up in WV, and Virginia. One side of the family was redskins fans, the other Cowboys.

You think NY/NE is bad. I hate Washingon and Dallas.. Fug 'em both, go Panthers. Then I moved to NC which is cool.

Anyway, kudo's to the people mentioned by OP

Posted

I'll be typing up an acceptance speech later.

Posted

Damn I didn't get promoted to be a mod nor did I win huddler of the year...

:(

Posted

My huddle poster of the year is CRA. He's smarter than everybody else and wants to make sure you know it. Really glad his expertise is here.

Also, the college hoops forum and it's posters for giving me tons of laughs.

Posted

My huddle poster of the year is CRA. He's smarter than everybody else and wants to make sure you know it. Really glad his expertise is here.

Also, the college hoops forum and it's posters for giving me tons of laughs.

He's so much smarter than everyone else, he's the only person who has figured out that "would have" is more correct than "would have."

Posted

btw i'm not done with grits

Haha bring it goppy.

BTW poster of the year is GrG.

Posted

Tell you what. I'm going to get Cam to sign his photo "to grits from Cam" and i'll post a pic on the huddle. Should be awesome.

I'm not joking.

Posted

How about you be a Dad during Christmas instead of trying to piss people off on the Internet.

PS get a haircut.

2 people like this

Posted

SIGCHI222, can you get me a Gatorade bottle and B.B. can you get me a "Keep Pounding" bracelet?

I live in NC and I cant find no Gatorade bottle. I also would really love to have a bracelet again. I wore my old one for three straight years. Thats was like in 08'.

Posted

SIGCHI222, can you get me a Gatorade bottle and B.B. can you get me a "Keep Pounding" bracelet?

I live in NC and I cant find no Gatorade bottle. I also would really love to have a bracelet again. I wore my old one for three straight years. Thats was like in 08'.

As of Thursday I could. I will look tomorrow at the local gas station and if they still have them I will get you one. Stand by.

Posted

As of Thursday I could. I will look tomorrow at the local gas station and if they still have them I will get you one. Stand by.

Thanks SIGCHI222