54 replies to this topic

#16 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

...don't forget Marguide for his football knowledge...

Ha ha, thanks. It's called having too much time on your hands.

I honestly think I spend more hours watching game "tape" than many players.

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,718 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

But I'm clearly the coolest

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,691 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

Huddler of the year goes to PhillyB, without question... His thread on Pat was Hall of Fame, then he topped that with the Grits expose'... Who can top that?

just another notch in the ol' belt, next to fiz and the virgins

btw i'm not done with grits

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,946 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

wait, I never received fantasy football advice after said photos were sent.. wtf?

Umm, you saw my outing in your league... U still want my advice? But I do actually recall u sending pics. :)

Was the Virgins thread yours too? Holy poo, if so, you're not the Huddler of the Year, you're the Huddler of EVAR!!!

#20 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

*doesnt see name listed*

Well,
Posted Image

#21 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

You got another grits batch planned??

And can I get a link to the pat thread?

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,691 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

You got another grits batch planned??

And can I get a link to the pat thread?

pat thread went up right after the new platform was installed earlier this year, achieved instant fame and over ten pages of utter hilarity that had most of the board in tears from giggling so hard. it was an outing the likes of which the internet has never seen.

then forum poster rockNrolla starting posting they guy's address and phone number and the thread got locked, then hidden, then later deleted (unless there's some secret HOF thread i don't know about)

but if you go back to march's smack threads there's a bunch of stuff with pat and then some drama in april with the saints attempting to start a free sean payton rally that was then collectively jacked by the huddle's warriors. oh my god it was funny.

in fact everyone who participated in that hijacking is huddler of the year. kbred was a champion

#23 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,984 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

I spent entire nights reading the Pat thread...PhillyB's threads are always great.

#24 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

pat thread went up right after the new platform was installed earlier this year, achieved instant fame and over ten pages of utter hilarity that had most of the board in tears from giggling so hard. it was an outing the likes of which the internet has never seen.

then forum poster rockNrolla starting posting they guy's address and phone number and the thread got locked, then hidden, then later deleted (unless there's some secret HOF thread i don't know about)

but if you go back to march's smack threads there's a bunch of stuff with pat and then some drama in april with the saints attempting to start a free sean payton rally that was then collectively jacked by the huddle's warriors. oh my god it was funny.

in fact everyone who participated in that hijacking is huddler of the year. kbred was a champion

So you practically went all anon on him lmao FML I wish I saw that thread!!

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,691 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Here's a start:

Go Troll the "Free Sean Payton" Rally Event on Facebook

Followed by the classic "Owner of the Saints Page on Facebook is Pissed that his Event Failed and Wants to Fight Me Publicly"

#26 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

I will gladly accept any nominations.

#27 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Nobody can forget the great NICK HOOD.

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,946 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

That's right... Philly went real on those bitches on Facebook. That was internet gold.

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,691 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

my favorite part is when a coalition of them got together and printed off two hundred pages of an entire week's worth of facebook transcript on that page and announced with an unprecedented level of smugness that they were headed down to the police station to turn it in with an official report for harassment to the point of actually ruining the entire event

then when they finally realized even louisiana cops would laugh in their faces they decided to take up the position that the attempt to derail it COMPLETELY FAILED and that the three dozen or so fat people that showed up to wave signs was a complete success despite the expectation of about 5000

Well if Phil created that page then he's going to jail, I just filed identity theft charges... Them coming on his talking crap was one thing but stealing my identity even on FB which is my intellectual property went too far.

Now this done got out of hand, I don't know which one of you Carolina fans tried stealing my identity, but I assure you I'm filing idenity theft charges against you, I copied the url of your fake page and the email which it was created under, and Phil Blattenburger you have also been reported with the link to your Carolina Huddle forum where you conspired to troll this page and harrassment charges are being filed against you... This isn't any bluff to derail ya'll from trolling, so by all means continue... Just have ya'll bail bond money ready... Other than that, have a nice day... I didn't mind ya'll trolling this event, but when ya'll tried to steal my identity ya'll went to far...

Everything has already been copied via screen shots, reported and turned in...

internet gold indeed

#30 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,780 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

my favorite part is when a coalition of them got together and printed off two hundred pages of an entire week's worth of facebook transcript on that page and announced with an unprecedented level of smugness that they were headed down to the police station to turn it in with an official report for harassment to the point of actually ruining the entire event

then when they finally realized even louisiana cops would laugh in their faces they decided to take up the position that the attempt to derail it COMPLETELY FAILED and that the three dozen or so fat people that showed up to wave signs was a complete success despite the expectation of about 5000

internet gold indeed

That's how they serve Maine Justice boy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com