Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YourMomsLover

Republican Party is now....

49 posts in this topic

Rachel Maddow. MSNBC CNN

as in when did you hear it, just now?

fundamentally religious, mentally unstable, armed for a revolution, no respect for women....the new american taliban

But I am non religious. Mentally stable. Definitely armed to uphold the constitution.

The "no respect for women" thing? What the fug are you talking about? So your fellow American that believes in the Constitution and upholding American values is now considered a "terrorist" in your eyes Panthro?

1 person likes this

as in when did you hear it, just now?

Yep before I went to bed. From the ever so coveted mainstream media.

I'm just saying that über conservatives share more in common with the Taliban then they think

1 person likes this

But I am non religious. Mentally stable. Definitely armed to uphold the constitution.

The "no respect for women" thing? What the fug are you talking about? So your fellow American that believes in the Constitution and upholding American values is now considered a "terrorist" in your eyes Panthro?

What American values? If you could list a couple I could agree or disagree with them.

Rather be the teabagger than the teabagged...right cantroll?

Sounds like you are speaking from experience

What American values? If you could list a couple I could agree or disagree with them.

Answering my question with a question in typical Panthro style.

I am a strong supporter of the tea bag party movement.... Tell my why Im a woman disrespecting terrorist.