• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,256 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

I'm just saying that über conservatives share more in common with the Taliban then they think

#17 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,256 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

But I am non religious. Mentally stable. Definitely armed to uphold the constitution.

The "no respect for women" thing? What the fug are you talking about? So your fellow American that believes in the Constitution and upholding American values is now considered a "terrorist" in your eyes Panthro?

What American values? If you could list a couple I could agree or disagree with them.

#18 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,162 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

Rather be the teabagger than the teabagged...right cantroll?

#19 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,256 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Sounds like you are speaking from experience

#20 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

What American values? If you could list a couple I could agree or disagree with them.

Answering my question with a question in typical Panthro style.

I am a strong supporter of the tea bag party movement.... Tell my why Im a woman disrespecting terrorist.

#21 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,443 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

I have no doubt conservatives want to return the country to 1776.

#22 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

Boring thread. Was hoping for more personal insults from yml by now.

Not drunk enough perhaps?

Quote my poo faggot.

Why are you so anti military? What did they do to you? Did a jarhead fug your wife?

Nope. He bought his company from his bro in law, and turned it into a multi million dollar business. I will be taking over soon, and I will let you protest in my parking lot if you wanna.

Typical liberal bullshit. It will never change. You and your counterparts are nut less
Pieces of poo.

Ban me bro. That's what y'all are good at. "Don't agree? fug you!"

I'm not banning you. I'm telling you to not use racial slurs.

Lol @ Panthro wanting to ban people with different beliefs. Panthro will call you racist before he can pronounce the "R" in racist.

Here is a good question. All you guys talking poo about my grandpa. Did you ever have a man in your life? You must be mommas boys. Is he in prison? Your mom didn't have the type of pussy he wanted? Is he dead because he raised a piece of poo, and decided to off himself?

I am glad to have my dad, uncles, grandpas all by my side.

Your great grandpa was a peice of poo. He did nothing for this country. I would piss on his grave and your face. Make you feel better bro?

How did Panthro take that many cumshots? The boy is clearly confused.

Gazi is the man. Sucked his moms *** his whole life. A man stands up to his beliefs and he refers back to that ***. Little mommies boy. Daddy didn't spend time with him. Awww.

#23 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Nobody pointed out that he transitioned from saying "insurgent" to saying "terrorist" as if they're the same word. He made a thread all angry over not knowing what a word means.

It can mean this:

a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.

#24 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Boring thread. Was hoping for more personal insults from yml by now.

Not drunk enough perhaps?

Haha lick my balls while you are slobbing my knob anyways. (Like that?)

Your mom looks easy. Tell her to bring me a beer. I'm not drunk enough yet. Wait til tonight. I'm going to go on a drunken racist homophobic sexist tea partying rampage.

#25 Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Only question is which one of you circle jerkers is going to blow their wads first.

#26 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

The tinderbox is just a huge liberal democratic circle jerk. You are right double R.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,256 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Haha lick my balls while you are slobbing my knob anyways. (Like that?)

Your mom looks easy. Tell her to bring me a beer. I'm not drunk enough yet. Wait til tonight. I'm going to go on a drunken racist homophobic sexist tea partying rampage.

How would that be different than any other night

#28 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,256 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Answering my question with a question in typical Panthro style.

I am a strong supporter of the tea bag party movement.... Tell my why Im a woman disrespecting terrorist.

Well of I knew the values you stood behind then I would be able to answer your question.

Stop being so vague. There might be some stuff we actually agree on.

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,796 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

i heard them say on CNN that the democrats are a party. typical mainstream lamestream media, trying to paint the DEMONCRATS as fun and lively.

#30 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Well of I knew the values you stood behind then I would be able to answer your question.

Stop being so vague. There might be some stuff we actually agree on.

Cheering for the same football team for starts. Lol

I'm going to stay out of the tinderbox from now on. Simply because I don't agree with the lot of you guys on subjects ranging from gun control, to trying to help the homeless, to the economy.

I understand the "debate" aspect of it... But not when you type of your thoughts on the subject and get called a racist right from the get go. Like you have before, and of course Im going to be offended by that.

So now I shall stay in the Panthers forum and let KT call me a racist instead! Lol

Ummmm....Go Panthers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.