Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Goodson Run Over Carolina?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Look what Tolbert did to his old team. Goodson wants this one bad.

Posted

No!

Posted

Look what Tolbert did to his old team. Goodson wants this one bad.

Tolbert>>>>Goodson

Posted

He'll fumble the ball. Book it.

Posted

Uncle Luke doesnt allow people acting.up.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know how we are against backup RBs...

Posted

I swear someone asks this question every week no matter who were playing...

1 person likes this

Posted

Tolbert>>>>Goodson

Very much true. But the point i was trying to make is that Tolbert hasnt had a stat line like the one he had against the chargers all year. I'm just pointing out that if Goody gets some touches he could be looking to break us.

Posted

Goodson will break a 20-yard run. Seriously everybody here and on the team it seems are underrating a team that just shut out an opponent we couldn't even beat. as fragile as we are, a couple early 3 and outs on O and 3rd down conversions on D and we are toast.

Posted

Goodson had a good game against the Chiefs last week with 13 carries for 89 yards. And he has had a good year for the Raiders despite missing a few games with injury. I expect him to get about 10 carries this week, and one of them will go for at least 15 plus yards. Fwiw, Mcfadden has more fumbles this year than Goodson, albeit with a lot more carries.

Posted

Goodson will fumble twice.

Posted

Goodson will break a 20-yard run. Seriously everybody here and on the team it seems are underrating a team that just shut out an opponent we couldn't even beat. as fragile as we are, a couple early 3 and outs on O and 3rd down conversions on D and we are toast.

Kansas City was at home and had something to play for. Raiders are coming to BOA from across the Country ranking 31st in sacks. And 25th in total defense, and how the fug do you know if anyone on the team is underrating them? CAN YOU READ MINDS?