Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers schedule next year looks mighty tasty

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Home games

St louis rams

New england

Seattle

Jets

And a team from the NFC East

Away games

Arizona

San fran 49ers

Buffalo bills

Miami dolphins

A team from the NFC North

+ Division games

From this schedule I see the panthers going 11-5 next season making the playoffs.

Thoughts guys.

Posted · Report post

Until you realize that just because some of those teams aren't that good this year, doesn't mean they won't be good next year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

11-5?

too much uncertain about who will be coaching the team and who will be starting at some key positions for me to even try to project a record right now, but that list of opponents doesn't look too bad...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I say around 10-6 I say we sweep falcons split with saints next year. But all in all we can do it

Posted · Report post

Please Lord, don't let that NFC East team be Dallas.....tired of their dumbazz fans.

Posted · Report post

teams jump up and down in quality year to year. the jets are terrible but if they find a way to plug a legit starting quarterback into that system they could make the playoffs. other great teams are one injury or trade or bad draft or retirement away from being abysmal.

Posted · Report post

If we get the Bears at Soioder field again, I will flip. What determines what NFC north team we get?

Posted · Report post

Division games are going to be a toss up next year. Falcons arent going anywhere, the Saints will be much more stable, and the Bucs will be more well rounded.

We took care of the QB arms race in the NFCS, but we need some serious talent in other areas to compete.

Posted · Report post

Division games are going to be a toss up next year. Falcons arent going anywhere, the Saints will be much more stable, and the Bucs will be more well rounded.

We took care of the QB arms race in the NFCS, but we need some serious talent in other areas to compete.

I wouldn't be so sure about Tampa. They still have Josh Freeman and hes REALLY inconsistent.

Posted · Report post

If we get the Bears at Soioder field again, I will flip. What determines what NFC north team we get?

ratings.

just kidding.

with the NFCE and NFCN this year, it all depends on who finishes where we finish in the division.

if we finish 4th then we'd probably be facing the eagles and detroit.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, out of division games are going to be huge next year. We have to do well there, because as previously said, the NFCS could be scary next year. If the Saints get Payton back, Tampa and Carolina keeps making strides, and the Falcons are gay, it could set up a great division.

Posted · Report post

The team that has the same division ranking- i.e. if the Bears finish 2nd in the NFC North, and we finsh 2nd in the NCF South, we will play them.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments