Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers schedule next year looks mighty tasty

44 posts in this topic

Posted

19-0! Just like before every single season come on guys!

Posted

We play in SF?!?!?!?

See you in hell motherfugers!!!!!!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

9ers, Seahawks, pats, our division, NFC north and NFC east team. Dont be too happy

Posted

Even though teams quality go up and down each year I don't see how this can be a easy schedule for us. All those teams are better then us right now. What is stopping them from being better next year? The Panthers have some work to do because if we play the right combination in the beginning of the season and we don't play well things could get really ugly fast.

Posted

Our problem this year wasn't our schedule...

2 people like this

Posted

So I wonder if the winner Alex Smith will still be a Niner when we play them next year. I would love for our D to wave at him on the bench.

1 person likes this

Posted

Our problem this year wasn't our schedule...

It wasn't our only issue but our schedule was hard as hell this year.

This site says this every year. "Our schedule looks easy next year." Alas, it turns out to be difficult. It's hard to predict who'll be good and who won't. As of now, we just need to worry about this team improving and hoping they get the job done next year regardless of the opponent.

And when you play in the NFC South, your schedule will never be easy.

Posted

It wasn't our only issue but our schedule was hard as hell this year.

This site says this every year. "Our schedule looks easy next year." Alas, it turns out to be difficult. It's hard to predict who'll be good and who won't. As of now, we just need to worry about this team improving and hoping they get the job done next year regardless of the opponent.

And when you play in the NFC South, your schedule will never be easy.

And you're poting response directly to me, instead of the thread creator, because I said that our schedule wasn't our problem?

Posted

So I wonder if the winner Alex Smith will still be a Niner when we play them next year. I would love for our D to wave at him on the bench.

LOL!

Posted

San Fran. Seahawks, New England... Then we get the teams in our division too? What's tasty about that? Sounds like a bunch of losses to me

Posted

We'll have a winning record because stone cold said so

Posted

It's too early to say what games we can win.Teams can have a great offseason and sign key FA to make their team better.

Lets stay in the present and we will deal with the future when it gets here.