Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Game 27: Charlotte Bobcats (7-19) @ Denver Nuggets (14-13)

42 posts in this topic

BJ finally gets one to fall, and what do you know it was nice 8 foot hook.

If Mullens only worked in the paint like that all night.

Cats down 29-23 at the end of one.

Anyone actually here?

What an awful call, Jordan Hamilton just barreled into Warrick and some how got an and one out of it.

Cats not getting any calls, Sessions gets hacked and no call.

• Topics

• Because it is a party's nominee.  They should best prescribe how to pick their own nominees shouldn't they? I mean, personally I like the way NC does it.  Unaffiliated get to choose their primary ballot.  That is my personal preference. Some states do a "top two" primary for state elections where all candidates are on the ballot and top two vote getters then are sent to general election regardless of party.  That might be more to your liking but they can't really do that for presidential primary. There are several States that have primary rules I don't like, but all I am saying is that Democratic party is much more likely to be inclusive in their primaries than Republicans when decision is left to the parties and not state law.   And where it is determined by state law it applies to both parties so neither are gaining or losing an advantage by those laws.  That is my main point  

• Is that the field with the robotic sphincter for a roof that is not dilating properly?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Yeah back when it was worth watching