Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever take a Molly?

54 posts in this topic

Posted

A number of times : )

Posted

Yeah... no. That last bitch named Roxy done had me trippin like a duck. I ain't fugin wid no Molly.

Posted

Yeah... no. That last bitch named Roxy done had me trippin like a duck. I ain't fugin wid no Molly.

lol real talk brah brah.

Posted

I dig it, its fun. You get them girls rollin and they'll get naked in no time. We have highlighter parties from time to time where we turn on black lights, trip, get naked and draw pictures on each other with highlighters. lol makes for an interesting morning : )

Posted

Yes and it's awesome.

Posted

rookies

Posted

I dig it, its fun. You get them girls rollin and they'll get naked in no time. We have highlighter parties from time to time where we turn on black lights, trip, get naked and draw pictures on each other with highlighters. lol makes for an interesting morning : )

Trailer park highlighter parties. Im sure those are filled with the most attractive women you could imagine.

Posted

"popped a molly i'm sweatin, wooo"

124bn2f.gif

lol what u know bout dat Trinidad James?

Posted

I've done Mollies in a capsule several times. I'm cool on that poo though. Not my particular brand of high and make me feel like SH!T for several days after.

Not worth it.

Posted

you and grits should try to overdose on them

Posted

you and grits should try to overdose on them

What you trying to say young'n?

Posted

I never took one which is why I asked the question.I don't smoke by the way,I do drink a lot of Ciroc though.

I asked the question because a lot of rappers are using it in their lyrics about how they take molly's.I just wanted to know what do they make you feel like.

popped a Molly I'm sweatin

WHOOOO